Sunday, June 29, 2014

Domination Safety Class Retrospective

Honestly, I don't know how I got squicked out while writing this one, but I did.  I'm not sure if it was the loli, the femdom, the facial expressions, or the direction that I took the narrative in, but something about this one bothered me.  It's probably all of it.  At any rate, this most likely looks like an ad to you, and that's because it basically is one.  I wanted to have the Temple do a promotion for their Domination Classes, and it kind of ended up being "femdom horror stories" in parts, which really put a bit of a sinister vibe on the pictures.  It doesn't seem quite so fun when the women are all smiling and laughing, the boys are sitting there with these placid "sacrificial cow" expressions, and then you look over and see the text talking about semi-permanent injury and nerve damage.
I'm really not sure how people will take this one.  It's a real departure from my other stuff, much darker.  I really don't know whether I like the way it came out, actually.  I've been trying to keep these light hearted, or at least grey, but this one's definitely very dark.  I mean, it's also an advertisement for a safety class, so it makes sense that it would be nothing but horror stories, but it still does bother me a bit.
The loli bothered me too.  I know I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to loli, but it's just something that weirds me out a little, even the tiny little bits of femdom loli that I end up using in these.  I do think I'm implementing them well, though, with a purpose, instead of just tossing them in at random.  I'm using so little of it, it does sort of add something, I think.  As I said before, that "what do the girls do" question is kind of a big one.  Kind of like the "where are the dads" question, which I've answered a little bit, already, but plan on devoting at least a page/picture to later on down the line.
Hopefully you guys liked reading this more than I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one I'm doing is the "Femdom Madness" 18 picture special, which is really more like a 10-13 picture special, when you merge all the CG set variations.  I'm not totally sure which pictures I'm going to use, but I want to avoid covering the same ground over and over.  I'll be framing this one as a "recruitment" sort of thing for the rental submissive acolyte program.  It'll basically just talk about how much fun it is to be a rental sub for the Temple.  Hopefully it'll help me to flesh out certain ideas that I'll be using for the Acolyte guidebook pamphlet that I'm planning.  I'm not sure if I want it to be in first person from the shota's POV, or third person from a priestess' POV.  I might do a sort of hybrid of both.  Do most of it in third person, and then have a "shota testimonial" to say how much fun it is.  Problem is, I'm not sure if I can write from a shota's POV and make it believable.  I keep thinking I'll go either too adult with it, and make him sound like, well, me, or go too childish with it and have him sounding like a total moron.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see, really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After "Femdom Madness" , I'll be doing "Strapon Zoids" which is a strapon and anal play advice column, and then I'll be doing the Acolyte manual, the Boy on Top positions, and the Sisters' Specials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment