Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hooker Exploration Retrospective and Future Plots

I finished the Hooker Exploration special today, with quite a bit of time left to do prewriting and such.  This was a fun one to write, and the pictures rocked as well.  I'm not totally sure the guy making the pictures is done with that particular set, but I'm still taking these to print for now.  If he comes up with an ending, I'll probably use it.  This one ends a bit abruptly.  The sex picture is a bit odd, I'm not totally sure if the internal matches the external, and I'm not sure if he's fucking her ass on the internal or not.  Usually they put little fallopian tubes in the x-ray to show you the creampie, but he didn't do that here.  I think that he's fucking her pussy, though, and that second bit is her bladder, but honestly, it's a little bit unclear, especially since he's been focused on her ass the entire time.  At any rate, I took the "not fucking her ass" idea and ran with it, so that's the way it is as far as I'm concerned.  Again, much more Cosmo Sex Tips than Penthouse Forum. 
If you're looking for the artist, it's "JimixCruz".  The good stuff's on his HentaiFoundry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 The next thing to do is the Bathtime Issue.  I've got 3 big specials, and 3 smaller ones.  Big meaning 3 or more pictures, and small meaning 2 pictures.  Let's get these catalogued and prewritten on some level.

bathtimebrosis starts off with a youngish looking woman putting a condom on a very young boy, then they fuck, then she jerks him off, and he shoots across the room.  I'll say that she accidentally missed a day on her pills, so she's making him wear a condom for the first time.  He isn't thrilled about it, but he copes.  She likes it because he lasts longer than he normally would.  After she cums, she sits him on her lap and strokes him off on the side of the bathtub, and then they take their bath. 

bathtimebukkake is a difficult one to use, because there's so many pictures where the woman just doesn't seem to be enjoying the action at all.  Clearly, since this is basically a propaganda magazine for a femdom pedocult, a bunch of boys raping their mom isn't going to fly.  I've got 4 pictures for this that will work, 2 where it's the boy and his mother, and 2 where the other boys are involved.  I'll say that she started bathing just her boy, and they had a lot of fun, and then he brought his friends over, and since her husband was out of town at the time, she decided to treat the boys to a nice bathtime session.  I might change it around a bit.  Maybe they're all her sons, maybe they're all Lilians, so there is no husband.  Probably, though, with the other boys, they'll be in the bath, getting clean after a day of outdoor play, and she comes in and surprises them.  We'll see.  I've got more than enough specials for this issue, so I might scrap this one altogether.

bathtimeeditor is one that I really like.  It depicts a woman who looks exactly like the editor of the magazines having sex with her boy in the bathroom.  There's one of her just smiling at him in the nude, one of him soaping her up, and one of her getting ready to suck him off.  The resolutions on these suck, so the pictures will probably end up being smaller than usual, like in the hooker birthday special.  These pictures will mostly be advice, and serve as an expansion of the introduction, and explain why someone would want to use bathtime for sex.  She'll discuss things to do in the bath, how to rationalize bathing a child past the age of 10 to other people, where to get laminated sex manuals, and some do's and dont's. 

bathtimehowdareyou is set in a public bathhouse, and depicts a boy washing a young woman, while another woman watches with a surprised look on her face.  The second picture shows the young woman jerking the boy off, while the other woman watches and covers her mouth.  If I expand this one, I'll basically make it a narrative, and maybe say that bathhouses can be a place to recruit new Lilians. 

bathtimeretardtongue is so named because it features what looks like a brother and sister having sex in a sitting position, with the girl on the side of the bathtub, and the boy in the water.  They are supposed to be french kissing, but they're really just licking each other's tongues like retards.  The second picture shows him pulling his cock out, and his cum pouring out of her pussy.  I don't think I'm going to expand on this one.  The tongues really do make them look like a couple of morons.

 bathtimetubfuck starts with a black haired milfy looking woman holding a white haired boy on her lap, and stroking his cock under the water.  They then move under the showerhead, and fuck in a sitting position while the shower flows over them.  If I do a narrative for this one (and I might) I'll probably say that her lesbian lover usually joins them in the bath, and the two women will bathe the boy, lathering him up with their tits, "cleaning" every part of him, and just generally doing what you would expect in an ffm bathtime threesome, and then they take turns fucking him.  The lesbian lover, of course, would be taking the pictures.  I've got a picture from the same artist of a woman who looks like the boy bathing, so I might use that, and say that it's his birthmother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get started on the bathtime issue probably later today, but I might not be able to update much until the weekend.  I have to go out of town for a few days, and I'm not sure I'll have internet access.  I'll probably be able to write, but I might not be able to actually post.  We'll see how it works out.  After this is finished, I'll be working on the bondage issue, and then either starting on the Acolyte pamphlet, or the Boy on Top positions for the Position pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment