Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hooker Exploration Special Halfway Point

I'm halfway done with the second Hooker special.  Apparently, pomf was just having server trouble, so I'm back to using them as my file host.  Finished product is in the links, and text is below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooker Exploration Intro
Hooker Exploration Fetishism
Hooker Exploration Titsucking

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hookerpay2 - I've been a Sex Worker for about 8 years, and I've been a Lilian for 6.  Most of my customers are experienced on some level, but I still get my share of virgins and kids.  I used to do the kids for free, but when you do that, they get into this habit of not wanting to pay the girls, and that's bad for everyone.  In a perfect world, these boys would be doing this with their mothers, but we don't live in that world, and as it stands, the role of Sex Educator, often falls on Sex Workers.  This little sweety came to me right after school let out.  He told me that he had been saving up his allowance and lunch money for months to pay me, and presented me with a bag of quarters.  Now, I get enough business, so the spare change is honestly more of a hassle than anything else, but I can still donate it to the Temple, and I'd have done him for free, anyway.  I took his little hand in mine, and led him back to my apartment.  He was obviously a virgin, so I cleared my schedule for a few hours.  Always make time for virgins, they need at least an hour to explore and play, and then another hour for you to teach them about sex.

 hookerpay3 - I was just going to take his word on the amount, but he insisted that I count it out.  I split the pile in two and had him count half to save time.  When we were finished, he immediately started worshiping my ass, not even letting me strip first.  When a boy is having his first taste of a woman, and I mean *first*, first, he'll go straight for whatever body part excites him most.  For this one, it was my ass.  For 90% of boys, it's the tits, A cup or J cup, it doesn't matter, most boys want to dive right into your cleavage, the first chance they get.  Some boys go for feet, though, or thighs, or even hands.  I really do wonder about the boys who start out by licking and sucking my fingers, but they all seem to be able to get it up when it's pussy time, so who knows?  The important thing is that you let these boys explore, and discover which parts they *actually* like.  Sometimes, a boy will see something on TV, and really want it, but then, when they get a girl in front of them, find out that there's an even softer and sexier bit that they hadn't even thought about, right underneath.  This is a part of the exploration process, and it should be celebrated and accepted.

hookerpay4 - Boys love tits, even the gay ones.  This cutie, despite his ass fetish, was no exception, and he spent quite a long time licking, sucking, and squeezing.  You need to be patient with these boys through the entire exploration process, but especially when they first get your tits out.  Remember, these boys are hardwired to suck your tits, but most of them haven't seen or touched a breast since they were babies.  They're going to want to make up for lost time, so expect him to fixate on your tits for a while.  I think it's actually quite calming for them, and you can make it moreso by stroking their hair, holding their head to your breast, and cooing to them about what good boys they are.  During the tit-sucking, you are often a mother surrogate, so try to be at least a *little* maternal when he's on your tits.  Make sure you're in a comfortable position, that you can stay in for a little while, and don't be afraid to pull him off for a minute so that you can re-adjust.  Remember, you're *letting* him do this, so you are more than entitled to your own comfort. 

3 comments:

  1. Will you end make more of this series? http://i.imgur.com/aXCCJ9E.jpg
    I would love to see the (4,3) one where he holds her thighs in the air and more doggystyle/him from behind ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing all 50 of those, even the one where the boy's tied up. The "Boy on Top" ones are actually next on the list to do, but they're on the back burner for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see, thanks, really loving your work.

    ReplyDelete