Monday, July 7, 2014

Strapon Instruction Retrospective and Future Plots

I loved, loved, loved, the way that I ended this one.  Yeah, it took me like 2 or 3 days to get it out, I think it was worth the wait.  I will try to do a bit better with the schedule, by the way.  At any rate, there isn't a whole lot in the way of straight up instruction, here, because it would end up sounding too much like Tom Clancy's sex scenes.  They actually have a term for that: Ikea Erotica.  You see it a lot in captions, and I try to avoid it at all costs.  It isn't sexy, and it doesn't really fit the theme anyway.  I went for more "philosophy of strapon", which I really enjoyed writing, and hopefully you've enjoyed reading. 
My favorite page in this definitely has to be the final page.  It really drives home the point that this is being framed as a religious ritual, and explains the reasons why the Lilians consider it to be so important.  It presents the "ritual" as a tiny step away from brainwashing, and likens the boy's first time being penetrated to a woman's first time.  This is how strapon play is often described in more analytical (and ultrafeminist) femdom literature. 
I particularly liked the "brother in our sisterhood" line.  Funny enough, that was a very late addition.  I had a little extra space, so I tossed it in last minute.  I'm really glad that I did, I think it adds a lot, especially in the context of the acolytes.  The description of the ritual was another late addition.  I really like the way that it turned out, though.  I've been wanting to have more "ritual descriptions" in these for a while, but it's difficult to find a good place to put them in. 
I like incorporating lactation into these wherever I can, since it's such an undeniably maternal act.  At some point, I want to have a little vignette where a woman's breast milk somehow metabolizes in a boy's stomach as a hallucinogen or other drug, and makes him trip out and think that she's some kind of goddess or something.  Maybe that'll be one of Circe's powers, maybe just something that she cooks up in her labs.  Like a pill that turns your breast milk into DMT or LSD or something.  This idea was in Nyar's work in a different form, and operated as more of an aphrodisiac.  I'd want mine to be more of a ritual tool, so, as a part of the acolyte confirmation, after the boy drinks from the 4 women's breasts, the compounds in their milk combine into the drug, and he falls into a deep slumber.  He teleports (in his mind) to the domain of Lilith, and she blesses him, or has sex with him, or something.  Whether this fantastic voyage is real, or a trick, or just a drug induced mania, will probably be left up to the reader, but in the acolyte's mind, it's totally real.  I have no idea how I would implement that, but I definitely want to use it somewhere, since I just wrote it, and all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is the damn intro pages for the Bondage and Bathtime issues, since I forgot to do them again.  After that, I'll start on the Acolyte pamphlet, which I think will feature the artwork of SutekiB.  It's very cartoonish, so I feel like it's a good fit for something aimed towards children.  It'll mostly cover the basics of being an acolyte, and discuss different types of women that often come to the Temples to pick up rent boys.  I'll try not to make it too overtly unflattering, but, consider what type of woman has such a problem getting laid that she has to go to a prostitute.  There's 15, possibly 16 sets here, so I'll go through each one by one.  This is just prewriting, so this stuff might (will) change.  Also, the female form of "John" is "Jane", or at least, that's what I'm going with.

Winter Sex - This one will discuss going on dates with Janes, and how to behave when out and about.
Pink Haired Lady - This one's pretty standard, without much going on.  I think it'll be an introductory one, just to explain the philosophy.
Park Sex - This one actually features a girl about the same age as a boy.  I don't think I'll be using it.
3 Ladies - This one has 3 women and 1 boy.  They lez out at certain points.  It'll discuss being hired for a "girls night in".
Longhair Glasses - This one features a chubby, bespectacled lady with long, dark, hair.  I think this one might cover having fujoshis as Janes, but maybe it'll just be a standard philosophy one.  She looks like a druggie or a writer.  Maybe it'll be about having druggies as Janes.
Superchub Greenhair - This one has a very plump lady with a boy.  It will discuss BBW Janes.
Filmer - This one will discuss Janes who want to film the experience, and how to deal with stage fright, or just perform for the camera.
Preggo - This one features a pregnant woman.  It will discuss sex with pregnant Janes.  Lactation will be discussed.
Teenage Plump - In this one, the Jane appears to be an overweight teenager (it's still super cute).  This one will discuss the differences between young and old Janes.
2 Boys - Janes can order up multiple acolytes.  This one discusses sharing a Jane with another acolyte .
Greenhair - This one features a couple in a pretty standard /ss/ scene.  I think I'll make her a priestess, and discuss serving the priestesses.  The two seem pretty close, there's a couple of snuggling pics.
Rich Blonde - The Jane in this one is wearing lots of jewelry.  I'll make her some kind of political figure, and so this one will be about serving VIP's
Blonde Plump - Another standard one, nothing really special about it.  Might not even use it.
Megatits - This Jane is wearing makeup, and has really big tits, like, unreasonably large.  I've decided that she's an older lady, like a GILF or something.  This one will be about Gilves.
Bluehair - This Jane looks young and physically fit.  I'm not sure about this one.  Maybe general philosophy, maybe I'll make her a cop.
Random Blackhair - These are a bit rougher than the others, more oekaki-like.  I think that if I use these, it'll be for an outro, or a "serving the High Priestess" one.  Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment