Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Milf Yuri 1

This is part of the Milf Yuri set.  It introduces the characters, and presents a couple of sexual scenes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Milf Yuri Intro
Milf Yuri Dominance
Milf Yuri Fisting

--------------------------------------------------------------

yurimilves1 - I'm a born Lilian, and my lover, while tacitly supporting the overall ideas of the revolution, and joining me at the Temple's sunday service, wasn't really that involved in the more *physical* aspects of our faith.  She didn't mind when I went to the acolytes, but she never joined me, even to watch.  I'd caught her leafing through the magazine a couple of times, but for the most part, she was totally Lesbian.  It didn't really bother me too much, but I'd always wanted to share that pleasure with her.  One night, as we were making love, I decided to get her a bit more 'on board' with the acolyte idea.  Her biggest hangups were that she didn't really know what a boy could add to our sexual play, and she also suspected that the boys were somehow being 'forced' into it all.  Of course, this isn't the case, but she wouldn't ever know that, unless I could get her into bed with one of these boys.  I began our session as most couples do, stripping her gently, and kissing her deeply, pulling her into me, and caressing her, as she did the same.

yurimilves7 - My lover is a little on the submissive side, but I wondered if she sometimes wants to be dominant.  She's never really been comfortable with dominating me, but I think she'd really come into her own with a boy.  I decided to try it.  I pulled her into me, caressing her tits and belly, wrapping her in my arms.  She begged me to touch her pussy, but of course, I played the denial game, teasing her nipples, and placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulders.  I drew closer to her, and began to whisper into her ear.  I told her that if we had a boy handy, he would be kneeling before her, hard as a rock, dripping, and waiting for her commands.  She could tell him to lick her, gently at first, but soon, he would tear her pantyhose off, or just tear them apart, and start licking her more forcefully, as she wraps her legs around his head, pulling him as deeply as she can, and using her fingers to play through his soft hair.  All the while, I would be pinching and stroking her sensitive nipples, kissing her neck, and nibbling her earlobe.  Under his well trained tongue, she would come, hard, yanking at his hair, holding him close, as she bucks and moans. 

yurimilves9 - One of our favorite S&M games is 'nipple leash', where I tie a string around her stiff nipple, and use it to control her.  Sometimes, she'll disobey my commands, just so I'll tug at it.  I decided to have her lick my pussy, but I still wanted to play the denial game, so despite her begging, I refused to touch her pussy.  Of course, being the bad little slut that she is, she took it upon herself to do it.  As she buried her face in my dripping cunt, I watched, with amusement, as she awkwardly tried to get herself off with her fingers.  I told her that if we had a boy handy, she could order him to pleasure her.  Perhaps she would tell him to lick her, or maybe, by now, she'd want something more.  She could demand that he fist her, his small fingers, sliding, one by one, into her pussy.  He'd start with just his index finger, but soon, the others would slip inside, driving her mad, as his little hand groped around inside her, petting her g-spot, filling her up.  A unique sensation, that only a young boy can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment