Friday, November 21, 2014

Milf Yuri 2

This is the conclusion of the Milf Yuri special.  It presents 2 more fantasies, and concludes the story of the Milves.

--------------------------------------------------

Milf Yuri Strapon
Milf Yuri Exhibitionist
Milf Yuri Outro

--------------------------------------------------

yurimilves4 - Now personally, I could tease and deny all night, but I decided to have a little mercy on my lover, and give her the cock that she longed for.  Of course, I'd make her work a little bit, before I'd give her what she *really* wanted.  As I put on the leather harness, I mused to my lover, that if we had a boy handy, maybe we could have two strapons, and fuck him together.  She takes his tight, round, ass, and I take his warm, wet, mouth.  We could put him on his back, drilling him like a two dollar whore, while we lean in, and kiss one another, rubbing each other's soft tits, as our young conquest writhes and moans, his cock twitching with every thrust.  Or maybe we could have her sitting down, or laying back, relaxed, as our boy crawls on top, and starts riding the stiff toy.  Maybe I'd be sitting astride my lover, gently teasing her nipples, as we watch him desperately undulating, and impaling himself on her plastic cock.  Maybe I'd be more active, stroking him off, until he showers us with his hot cum. 

yurimilves5 - Finally, I gave her what she needed.  She moaned as I slid the plastic cock into her dripping cunt, and pulled me deeper, panting and writhing.  As always, the bedroom window was wide open, and my lover, between kisses, would glance out, to see if anyone was watching.  Personally, I hate that shit, not being watched, being watched by anyone who walks by.  I looked out the window, at the mostly empty playground, and turned to my lover.  I told her that if she wanted to be watched by a boy, we could certainly find one at the Temple.  We could even take one home, shut the blinds, and let him gaze at our glistening bodies, as we enjoyed ourselves.  He would just watch at first, but soon, his small hands would be drawn to his most sensitive spots, as he gave in to the temptation, and began stroking himself, longing to touch us, sink into our soft pussies, be held in our arms, and wrapped by our legs.  He would close his eyes, and imagine pouring his hot seed inside us, as an orgasm overtakes him. 

yurimilves2 - By the time we'd both come, my lover was almost sold on the idea.  I'd woven a tale in her mind, that was extremely attractive.  I knew she liked boys, and as we cuddled and caressed one another, she finally agreed to try it out.  But there was still a little problem.  My lover is a very tender hearted woman, and she wondered whether the acolytes were being exploited.  I was actually quite touched by her question.  I kissed her deeply, before setting her mind at ease.  I told her that the acolytes volunteer for the program, and are assigned to a priestess during their training.  The priestess and acolyte belong to one another, and the priestess makes sure that her acolyte is well treated and protected.  The acolytes themselves love the program, because it allows them to have lots of hot sex, with lots of beautiful women.  But that's not all it is.  All boys grow up, and the program puts these boys in contact with possible future mistresses, so that they can continue their submission when they finally *do* grow up.  It really is the best thing for these boys, and our support helps them to become happy and healthy young men.  With her approval, we made an appointment for the next day, and now, my lover and I visit the acolytes, together, on a weekly basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment