Saturday, November 8, 2014

Nerd Girl Special

I've been out of the habit of posting these, so I totally forgot to post on Pomf, and also post the text.  This is a special about a 20something woman who catches a boy shoplifting at her store, and dominates him.  They form a relationship, and eventually, she has sex with all of his friends. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerd Girl 1 (intro/backroom)
Nerd Girl 2 (bathroom)
Nerd Girl 3 (3way with boys)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

nerdgirl1boy - I love inner city boys, I really do.  When you first meet them, they're Jehovan as hell, too cool for school, and posturing like crazy.  They want you to 'respect' them, but they're not quite sure yet what that means, yet.  Some of our sisters find it annoying, but I think it's *cute*.  They're not old enough to be dangerous yet, but of course, they *think* that they are.  They respect strength, the most, so what I like to do, is challenge one.  This little cutie is named Javier.  I caught him shoplifting from the store I work at.  He tried to run, but my legs are much longer, and I was able to catch him quite easily.  I closed up shop, and took him into the back room.  He begged me not to tell his mother, barely holding back the tears.  I was curious, and interested in testing my skills, so I challenged him to a wrestling match.  I told him that if he won, I wouldn't call his mother.  Of course, he puffed out his chest, and declared that he "wouldn't lose to a girl".  Well, I could have pinned him in an instant, but I decided to play with him a bit, grappling him in various sexual positions.  First, I held him with his face between my breasts, then let him go, and set him up for another grapple, this time with his face between my thighs.  He tried to bite at my pussy, which, to be honest, excited me a fair bit.  I liked this boy!  But I couldn't just let it slide.  I grappled him again, this time with his arms above his head, and my knee in his crotch.  I started crushing his balls with my knee, and asked him a simple question.  "Do you want to be good?"  Of course, he resisted for a few seconds, but soon enough, he was crying, apologizing, and making all sorts of ridiculous promises.  I released him, and took his hand, leading him to the bed that we keep in our back room.  He was obviously inexperienced, but quite eager.  Our little tussle had aroused us both, and by the time he had to go back to his mother, we'd both had 4 or 5 orgasms. 

nerdgirlbathtime - Well, believe it or not, Javier came back to my shop, and not to steal this time.  I figured I'd steal his virginity though, so again, I closed up early, and we walked down the street, to my apartment.  When I closed the door, we were all over each other, stripping one another like a couple of horny teenagers.  I noticed that he was a little dirty, from playing.  He smelled amazing, but I figured I should probably send him back to his mother all nice and clean, so I led us to my bathroom, and turned on the shower.  We tried to wash each other, but I suspect that we only managed to wash a couple of very specific parts.  No matter.  When I couldn't stand it anymore, I got down on my knees and spread myself open for him.  Of course, he had no idea what to do, so I drew him in for a deep kiss, took his stiff cock, and led it to where it wanted to go.  His first few thrusts were awkward, but soon, he got the hang of it, and was pounding away like he'd been doing it for years.  He lasted longer than I expected, probably because I had taught him to masturbate during our earlier tryst.  Soon, though, he was moaning and panting, and with one final thrust, he shot his warm seed as deeply as he could.  He collapsed into my bosom, and after a minute or so, I led him into the bathtub, where we made sure to *actually* get ourselves cleaned up. 

nerdgirl3boys - I *told* Javier to keep our fun a secret, but of course, he just had to tell his little crew.  I have to say, I was a little underwhelmed by them.  I was expecting a small gang of strapping young mexican boys, but what I got, was 2, lily white, totally innocent, sissies.  Not exactly my "type", but hey, I'm hardly one to look a gift boy in the bicep!  I stripped them all, and took each one into my arms in turn, snatching away their cherries, one by one.  At least, that was the plan.  One, the blonde, wasn't quite interested.  He kept glancing over at Javier, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he was after.  Well, after taking care of the other one, a sweet, uncut, boy, of what appeared to be italian heritage, I turned to Javier.  I told him that his blonde friend seemed to want him, but unfortunately, Javier wasn't into it.  The blonde was heartbroken, and I had to do something!  I took him into my bed, and told him to get on all fours.  I decided to give the poor boy a little treat.  Spreading his well defined cheeks, I started planting kisses and licks all over his tight, virgin, hole.  He squirmed, and moaned, as his friends looked on, touching themselves, wishing it were them under my deft tongue.  When he was ready, I slid a finger inside, and began massaging his prostate, giving him what he'd always wanted, or at least, as much of it as I could, with my equipment.  It didn't take long, before his moans and gasps joined those of his friends, as the three of them came, him on the bed, and his friends, on each of my tits!

No comments:

Post a Comment