Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle 1

These are the first 2 sets of the Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle specials.  They serve as a practical example for recruitment, and a 'Day in the Life' of a nun, respectively.  The first set of 2 pictures details the seduction of a Jehovan/Secular "bad boy", while the second set of 2 details the reeducation of a spoiled Lilian boy.

--------------------------------------------

Bad Boy 1
Bad Boy 2
Spoiled Boy 1
Spoiled Boy 2

--------------------------------------------

cg01_8 - Danny was always a bit of a rebel.  He's never done anything too bad, and isn't really a *bully*, but he certainly fits firmly into the "bad boy" category.  He had just turned 10, so, while he was hanging out in the foyer of his apartment block, kicking a soccer ball around, I approached him.  I asked him if he'd gotten anything good for his birthday, and, in top form, he said that all his presents "sucked ass".  I told him to follow me, as I had a present for him that I thought he'd like.  I led him to a secluded alleyway, which I often use when I'm picking up johns in the stairwell of his apartment block.  It's not the nicest location, but it works.  When I opened the gate, Danny rushed past me, looked around, and, slow on the uptake, asked me where his present was.  I simply closed the gate, pulled my tits out of my top, and told him that I *was* his present.  I laid him down on the cardboard that I use as bedding, kissing him deeply, as I pulled off his ridiculously large jeans.  I turned my back to him, bent over, and pulled down my panties, giving him a great view of my pussy and ass.  I tossed them into his lap, and told him to give them a sniff, before kneeling in front of him, and kissing his cock through his briefs.  He sat there, inhaling my scent, as I gently pulled his cock and balls through the fly of his little tighty whities, and took him into my warm mouth.  He moaned, stiffening, as I licked up and down his shaft.  I took his entire package into my mouth, rolling my tongue across his sack, bobbing up and down, and flicking my tongue across his tip.  Soon, his hot spunk filled my mouth, and of course, I drank it down.

cg02_11 - I sat up, and told him that he could keep my panties.  As I turned around to leave, he incredulously asked if that was it, clearly wanting to fuck me.  I told him that he'd gotten his present, and he grabbed me and, with all the strength of a 10 year old, tried to have his way with me.  Within seconds, he was on the ground, in a submission hold, unable to breathe, with his face pressed into my tits.  As he thrashed around, suffocating, I calmly asked him if he wanted to be a good boy.  As I gave him some air, he apologized, in tears, and said that he would be good for me.  I kept him in the submission hold, this time with his head in my cleavage, so he could breathe, while I told him all about Lilith, and how she could help him to be good.  By the end of my little speech, his cock was once again hard, and so, as a little reward, I slipped him inside.  He moaned and squirmed beneath me, his macho posturing forgotten, as he gave in to the pleasure.  Bracing myself on the walls of the alleyway, I started to move, squeezing his stiff cock, as I rode him with abandon.  His hips rose with mine, unwilling to leave the warm embrace of my dripping cunt.  He kept his hands to himself, afraid of angering me again, but soon, I bent over him, and led his hands to my breasts, moaning, as he massaged and teased them.  I placed my hands on his chest, and began grinding against him, with his cock still deep inside me, and his hands squeezing my tits.  Like that, he came, his seed pouring into me like a firehose.  Within the week, he was enrolled in the acolyte program, and he's currently preparing to serve as a rental submissive.


 cg09_12 - In my time as a nun, I've gotten a reputation as being very loving, but also very dominant, and able to set young boys on the right path, often in only a single weekend.  This has led to me being 'contracted' to stay with an unruly or spoiled boy for a little while, and turn him into a model submissive.  Now, for a lot of women, this means whips and paddles, but personally, I think that's far too close to the Jehovan way of doing things, and I prefer to use sex and religion to serve this goal.  This boy was named Alex, and unfortunately, he was very spoiled, sexually.  His mother had gotten him used to constant sex right after her divorce, and now, he was demanding it all the time, even when his mother would come home, tired, from work.  He would throw tantrums, cry and scream, and keep her from getting any sleep, until she gave in.  Obviously, there's a very specific word for this behavior, when it comes from an adult man, and it is not a nice word.  For his sake, we needed to nip this problem in the bud, before he got big enough for this entitlement to start causing *real* problems.  When I got to his house, I had him strip, and lay on the ground.  I stood above him, in a cupless, leather, bra, and a matching pair of leather panties.  I knew that he found me attractive, since he'd tried to come onto me during Temple services a couple weeks prior.  He asked, sarcastically, if I was going to "beat him into faggotry".  I ignored his crude language, stating that I would simply be teaching him to serve his Goddess.  I took off my panties, and told him jerk off with them, saying that we wouldn't be fucking.  Of course, he started moaning and panting, immediately, putting on ridiculous show, trying to get me aroused.

cg10_03 - When I could tell that he was getting close, I took his hands in mine, holding them away from his cock, frustrating him.  He complained, of course, but I just ignored it.  I pulled him up, into a kneeling position, and had him lick me.  I told him that he wouldn't be touching himself, and each time he tried, I simply pushed his face into my cunt, restricting his breath.  When he took his hands off, I would release him.  After my first orgasm, I told him that since he'd been a good boy for me, I would start pleasing him, as well.  Of course, *he* thought that meant sex, so I could see the mild disappointment when I lifted my leg, and started stroking his cock head gently, with the heel of my black suede pumps.  Sometimes, when he was doing particularly well, I would stroke him with my toe, the soft material massaging his stiff cock, giving him just a little bit of pleasure.  All the while, I was speaking to him.  I told him that his mother was working very hard to support the two of them, and that, when she came home, she wouldn't always be up for having sex with him.  I told him that he was being very selfish, and that he wasn't being true to the promises that he had made to Our Goddess at his confirmation into the Temple.  I also told him that if he continued to treat his mother that way, he would be treated like a Jehovan in the afterlife, and would be forced to endure the grey, sexless, eternal enslavement, that is Jehovah's domain.  After he'd made me come a second time, I scooped him up in my arms, and carried him to the couch, where I put him on my tit, and told him to suck.  I don't lactate, but I knew that I'd scared him with my 'fire and brimstone' sermon, and I needed to dial it back, a little.  As he sucked at me, I told him that it wasn't too late, that he *could* repent, and told him how.  Simple things, like giving his mother a massage after she came home, preparing coffee for when she woke up, and giving her a good night kiss, without any expectations attached.  From what I can tell, the lesson took, because his mother thanked me profusely, and these days, little Alex is training to become an acolyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment