Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle 1 Retrospective

You know, I don't hate narratives, and I've been able to stay within a reasonable character limit when doing narratives before, but for some reason, I'm not able to stay within that limit for these.  Maybe it's because I started without a real limit, and now I'm just going with it.  That's probably it.  Anyway, these are the first few sets for the Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle specials.  Yes, on some level, you've seen these before.  But, that time, the picture was bigger, and the font was smaller, there was only one picture, and the entire story felt very, very, rushed.  I actually just did the math, the old Hooker Birthday stories were actually only about 30% sex, if that.  Some of them went all the way down to 15%.  That, for a narrative, is totally unacceptable.  And that's the problem with single picture narratives.  You spend so much time setting up the characters and setting, that you hardly have any space left for the sex.  At least, I hardly have any space left for the sex.  Maybe it's a 'me' problem, but it still doesn't change the facts.  30% sex is bad.  That's like, softcore cinemax, playboy network, bodice ripper romance novel bullshit.  It has a place, but I don't think here is that place.  Really, I wasn't able to fix the problem entirely by adding another picture to the mix, but I think that I was able to make it slightly better, if only because the stories are much longer, and I'm able to give a lot more background about the Lilian way, in addition to just the straight up sex.  The tradeoff, of course, is that the pictures are tiny now.  Not ideal, but I think that it's an okay tradeoff, for these particular sets. 

----------------------------------------------

Bad Boy 1 starts of with a familiar picture, and equally familiar text.  In fact, I don't think I actually changed anything on this page, except maybe adding a couple more descriptive words during the sex bits, and then having the Hooker/Nun ruffle the boy's hair at the end.  Most likely, during the Hooker Birthday retrospectives, there will be one page that doesn't really have any new content, and then one that's almost all new content.  A couple are about half and half. 

Bad Boy 2 is where the new writing starts.  It's mostly the same, right up until she slips him in.  I added a little bit about macho posturing, not totally needed, but something, at least.  The real new content is after that, when she starts fucking him.  He's described as being quite submissive, and I add some more descriptive language, just to give it more sex.  I think the big addition to these sets, overall, though, is the fact that I can now have 14pt font, and another picture to talk about, and for the reader to enjoy.  That second picture almost makes these a set in themselves, and the 14pt font just needed to happen for the readability of these, in the gaming environment. 
I'm definitely going to be using these in Joobachi, and I'm currently, meaning, today, while I'm writing this, retooling my setups for Joobachi.  I'll keep writing these, of course, but at some point, and probably soon, the blog will shift to a different schedule.  A days for Joobachi design notes and logs, and B days for sex stories, weekends, and possibly wednesdays off.  We'll see.  By the way, yes, that does mean that my final print of LRLB Taisen will be getting a release soon. 

Spoiled Boy 1 is actually totally new content.  I found out somewhat recently that the Hooker Birthday pictures are actually part of a CGset for a game, called "Tokyo Shota Street".  I pulled all of the usable pictures, and this was one of them.  This wasn't the first new content that I wrote for, but I think it was the first Nun Lifestyle set that I wrote. 
This, is an example of what I think is good storytelling.  I understand that I am tooting my own horn, here, but I really like how I wrote this one.  It presents the Hooker/Nun as being multi-talented, and perfectly able to 'turn' a boy without using violence.  It presents her as being pious, and really just expands her character out quite nicely.  The second paragraph introduces the boy, and I feel like it says quite a bit in only a few sentences.  First, it tells the viewer that boys do act up in the Lilian community, second, that the women aren't always ready for sex all the time, and third, that immediately after a divorce, which would realistically be soon after a conversion, there is lots of sex, but soon the 'novelty' wears off, and the mother and child settle into a regular schedule, which may not include a ridiculous amount of sex.  That's a lot of information for just a few sentences. 
The next few paragraphs are somewhat sexual, in that they aren't setup, but they're also not really descriptions of straight up sex.  In retrospect, I guess I didn't really need to describe her outfit, since you can see it, but I think I did it in order to provide context for her taking off the panties, and having him jerk off with them.  It only ends up being a single sentence, so it isn't too bad.  I characterize the boy a bit here, as a spoiled little brat, who manipulates his mother to get what he wants.  I also characterize the Hooker/Nun as being strong willed, dominant, and pious.  She isn't sex-obsessed, at least not to the point where she loses all self control. 

Spoiled Boy 2 is where most of the 'sex' takes place.  Of course, the story is that the Hooker/Nun is playing a denial game with the boy, not letting him cum, and not fucking him, either.  She forces him to lick her, while she attempts to brainwash him.  I guess if you're into denial games, you'll find this erotic, maybe, but if you're not, it's just a story where not much happens.  This is the problem that always comes up when you get too into these very specific fetishes.  I'm sure if any of you have seen "delitized", you'll know what I'm talking about.  The weirder the fetish, the less likely people are to like it.  If you go too far off the deep end, you'll end up with no readers, at best, and open mockery, at worst.  Getting too wordy is equally problematic, and this set comes dangerously close to both of those 'lines'. 
That said, denial, femdom, footjobs, these are all relatively straightforward and moderate fetishes and fantasies.  They're a little outside the norm, but nowhere near a lot of the things that you see, and at the very least, there's the story to bring it back.  Even if you're not interested in the specific sex acts, you've still got the expansion of the overall storyline. 
I bring it back around to religion in the later bits, and once the footjob happens, the femdom basically stops, and the story shifts to her telling him to be a good boy, cuddling him, and providing some religious content as backstory.  Then there's the wrapup, and the outro.  I probably could have put more femdom stuff here, but I didn't want to get too extreme, because I've seen a hell of a lot of captions end up in stupid places because they got too extreme.  

----------------------------------------------

So that's the release and retrospective for today.  Next up is another Timid Boys block, this time covering inviting the boy over for a home visit.  There will be NSFW pics, at least one, and I think two.  Maybe more.  After that, I'll probably do up a few more video ads, and then more Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle sets.  I might do some brainstorming for Joobachi gameplay as well.  We'll see.  Keep in mind, though, I take weekends off.  Sometimes I write on weekends, sometimes I don't.  But I definitely don't release on weekends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment