Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle 3

This is the third installment of the Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle set.  It features the Femboy, and a Lilian student having sex with our heroic Prostitute/Nun. 

-----------------------------------------------

Femboy 1 
Femboy 2
Student 1
Student 2

-----------------------------------------------

cg03_3 - Andrew was always a kind and gentle soul. I've been doing this since I was 16, so I've seen most of these kids grow up. I always liked Andrew, and was eagerly awaiting his 10th birthday, so that I could show him *exactly* how much I liked him. He would often comment on how pretty I was, and complement me on my outfits. Such a cutie! I wondered if he might be gay, but, really, there's only one way to find that out, right? When his birthday rolled around, I found him where I usually do, sitting under a tree, reading a book. I told him that I had a very special birthday present for him, and to follow me. I led him back to my apartment, and sat him down on my bed. He was anxious to find out what his present was, but polite. I asked him if what he thought of my outfit, and he said that it was "very pretty". I asked him if he wanted to be pretty too, and he blushed and said yes. I went to my dresser, and pulled out the girls' clothes that I had picked out just for him, and "prettied him up". By the time he was fully dressed, and looking in the mirror, he had a very noticeable bulge in his skirt. I told him that he looked like a beautiful princess, but that he was "missing his tiara". With that, I pulled my panties down and placed them squarely on his head! I slowly stripped him of everything except his silky bra and panties, and finally began sucking his stiff rod. He started to get a little too close, so I laid him on his back, lifted his legs up, and pulled his panties off, kissing the soles of his feet, and working my way back to his nether region. This time, I focused on his tight hole, licking and kissing it, before slipping a finger in, and massaging his prostate. He squirmed around, gasping and moaning like a little girl. I started sucking him again, and it wasn't long before he was shooting his cum down my throat.

  cg04_4c - After he came, he was spent, and tired.  I took him to my soft sofa, and sat down, with him on my lap, reclined, and comfortable.  I wrapped my arms around his lithe body, and pulled him close to me, kissing the top of his head.  Together, we looked through a few fashion magazines, commenting on how pretty the models looked.  As we found different styles, I told him that at the Temple, there were plenty of skilled seamstresses, who would *love* to dress him in the latest styles.  By this time, I'd gotten him to start sniffing and licking his "tiara", as I gently fingered him, discussing all of the sexy lingerie that he'd be wearing at the Temple.  It didn't take long until he was stiff, and begging, ready to fuck.  I took him in my arms, and carried him to the bed, laying him down softly, and pulling my red dress over my head, tossing it to him, to enjoy.  He started sucking my panties, and sniffing my dress, as I crawled on top of him, mounted his stiff cock, and started fucking him.  He was deliciously submissive, gazing into my eyes, as he filled his senses with my scent and taste.  His deep desire to be close to me, in every way, turned me on like nothing else, and soon, I started to lose control, bucking and moaning, gripping him tightly within me, and coming.  My lustful expression must have turned him on too, as he squeezed my dress tightly to his chest, closed his eyes, and started moaning as well, coming into me, his cock twitching with each spurt of his hot seed.  I collapsed onto the bed, and held him tightly, kissing him all over, stroking his hair.  Like that, we drifted to sleep.  When we awoke, about an hour later, I re-dressed him, placing his pretty "tiara" in a little purse, and took him to the Temple with me. He now serves Lilith as an acolyte, catering to the "dress up" crowd, and also helps to make costumes for rituals!

cg15_16 - Like all Lilian Nuns, I spend 2 days each week working at the Temple's schoolhouse.  The problem isn't so much the Jehovan lessons, it's the socialization issues.  At 'regular' school, our boys, beautifully submissive, and often quite feminine, are picked on relentlessly.  Often, they'll counter this teasing by bragging about their sex lives.  Even when they manage to keep their mouths shut, they'll often end up coming onto their teachers, or the other students.  And if those problems don't rear their ugly heads, the teachers are trained to look for marks of abuse, and that means that we can't play S&M games with the boys.  A bruise is a bruise, even if the boy wears it with pride.  Some Lilians home-school their boys alone, but when there's an established Temple, like in San Fransisco, we'll usually devote part of the building to teaching.  The Nuns, Monks, and Priestesses take turns teaching classes, and the children get to learn in a loving environment, with small class sizes, and lots of personal attention.  Second languages start in 1st grade, and we offer Japanese and Swedish.  I teach Japanese.  My boys love to ask for extra help, because usually, after a test, the highest scoring boys get a 'special reward' for their diligent studying.  Larkspur here is an excellent student, getting high marks in all of his classes, but showing a special affinity for language.  After his last test, I decided to give him the normal reward, pulling his pants down to his ankles, and kissing his shapely thighs, before licking his balls, and taking him into my mouth.  He bent down a bit, to undo my top, and play with my tits, while I sucked him.  He rolled my big tits in his hands, as my head bobbed up and down, my soft tongue lapping at his cock.  Soon, his hands were gripping the desk tightly, as his hot seed rushed into my mouth, and down my throat.

cg16_24 - Larkspur, for all of his skill in academics, is quite awkward in sports and most other physical activity.  He's a great fuck, but that's to be expected, from a boy who lost his cherry at the tender age of 4.  Early, even by Lilian standards.  In addition to teaching classes, we Nuns also supervise the children during their Physical Education, which, contrary to popular belief, *isn't* just a clever way of making sex into a class.  We already have a sex class, at the end of the school day.  P.E. is just like it is at any Jehovan school, and on this particular day, we were playing volleyball.  Larkspur was as terrible at volleyball as he was at most sports, and quite quickly, he managed to trip and skin his knee quite badly.  I picked him up, and carried him, sobbing, to the gym storage room, to kiss it all better.  I got him cleaned and bandaged, but I could tell that he needed a bit more attention.  He was embarrassed, and feeling a little low, about being so bad at sports.  I laid him down on one of the tumbling mats, and told him that he would get better at sports by practicing, just like he got better at sex by practicing.  I put him on my tit, and let him suck, as I stroked his neck and back.  I told him to show me how good he was at sex, and took his hand, guiding it under my gym shorts, and he started rubbing me, sucking my tits, while he made me nice and wet.  When I was ready, I got myself into position, presenting myself to him on the tumbling mat, and told him to show me his skills.  He pulled my shorts and panties down, and started fucking me, hard and deep, just like his mother had taught him.  Like I said, he's a *great* fuck, and he made me cum twice, before releasing his load deep inside.  Afterwards, I led him back out into the gym, so that he could practice his *other* skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment