Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle 4

This is the fourth installment of the Hooker Birthday/Nun Lifestyle set.  It covers the 'Home Employment' and 'Timid Boy' pages.  This finishes up the Hooker Birthday set, which means that I've just got the Nun Lifestyle pages left.

---------------------------------------------

Home Employment 1
Home Employment 2
Timid Boy 1
Timid Boy 2

---------------------------------------------

cg07_4 - Jehovans are so quaint!  While I was returning from an outcall in the uptown suburbs, one of the local soccer moms decided that she would 'save' me from my sinful career.  I was about to tell her where to go, when her cute son ran up to her and asked if he could have some money for a soda.  After spoiling her baby, she turned back to me.  I decided to take advantage of the situation.  I started sobbing, giving her the 'where will I go, what will I do?'.  She offered to let me stay with her, and watch her son, probably so that she could look good to her churchgoing friends.  For me, of course, this was an ideal situation.  A nice little vacation, and an opportunity to bring an entire family into the Temple.  I played a slow game with her son, gradually showing him more and more, until he was comfortable with my body.  Finally, one weekend, when his mother was away on a church fundraising trip, I decided to go all the way with him.  His birthday had been the week before, and I'd played it cool, and given him a little plastic toy. Now that his mother was gone, it was time for his *real* gift.  I came into his room, wearing nothing but a pair of heels, and carrying a small, wrapped, box.  He was used to seeing me nude by this point, but I knew it still aroused him.  I walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and gave him the box.  He opened it, and found copies of the latest BOL, _Having Fun with Your Goddess_, and an onahole.  I decided to take the magazine, and flip through it, while masturbating, and putting on a show, to help him 'christen' his new onahole.  As we watched each other get off, I picked up the book, and showed him different positions, asking which ones he wanted to try.  Unsurprisingly, the knowledge that we *were* going to fuck, and soon, sent him right over the edge, moaning and panting, as he filled his new toy with hot cum.

cg08_03 - After we'd both cum, I took his hand, and led him to his bed.  We laid down on our bellies, and together, flipped through _Having Fun with Your Goddess_, reading the different position descriptions, and deciding which one to try first.  I let him pick, since this *was* his birthday gift, and really, we'd have plenty of time that weekend to try the others.  He had converted by this point, but I guess Jehovan habits die hard, because he decided on a simple 'missionary' position for his first time.  I pulled him in for a deep kiss, then rolled over, and spread my legs wide, just like the woman in the picture.  He was hard in an instant, and, after a bit of confusion as to which hole to put his cock in, slid into me, sighing blissfully, as the two of us joined, my warmth enveloping his stiff rod, and my soft moans pushing him forward.  He grabbed my thighs, pushing into me with more vigor, imitating the actions of the boys in the videos that I had shared with him a few days before.  I could tell that he was about to cum, and I wanted to tease him a little, if only just to take his mind off the pleasure for a second, so he'd last longer.  I took one of his many figurines off his bookcase, and started teasing him with it.  I asked him if he wanted me to dress like her, or do my hair like her.  I asked him, jokingly, if he jerked off to her at night.  Well, I miscalculated.  Apparently, the thought of me dressing up like his favorite anime character turned him on, and before I even got through the next sentence, he was squeezing my thighs, moaning, and shooting his seed inside me.  Of course, that evening, after he was all tucked in, I caught a cab back to my apartment, and the next morning, he awoke, to find his favorite character sucking him!  His mother, lonely and repressed, wasn't particularly difficult to convert, and now, the two of them are very active in organizing the local Temple's activities. 

cg11_23 - Little Jamie here was a tough one to track down. He spends a lot of time surfing the web these days, so I don't see him around like the other boys. I finally caught up to him about a week after his 10th birthday, in the electronics district, looking for a good video game to blow his birthday money on. Unlike the other boys, he seemed to know exactly what I was getting at when I told him to follow me for his birthday present. By the time I got to my little spot in the park, that I use when I'm picking up johns in the nearby financial district, Jamie had a pretty big tent in his shorts. Probably all that web-surfing. When we were alone, Jamie started to get a little more timid. His little net pictures clearly hadn't prepared him for the real thing! I took his hand and brought it to my breasts, letting him squeeze and grope me as much as he wanted. I reached down with my hand and started to lightly stroke him through his shorts, as he pulled my top down and started to lick and suck at my tits.  His cock was surprisingly well developed for his age. I turned my back to him, as I got a call, from one of my clients.  While I was setting up a meeting for that night, little Jamie, perhaps feeling a bit jealous, reached between my legs and slid his small fingers inside my wet pussy, fingerfucking me while teasing my tits.  I struggled to keep it together while on the phone with my client, for some reason, they can't fathom the idea that I might have a sex life away from them.  By the time I managed to finish setting up the appointment, I was dripping, and ready for his cock. 

cg12_07 - I told him to sit down on the side of a little planter, and sat on his lap, facing him. I lifted up my short skirt, and brought his hand down to rub my cunt, again.  Still holding his hand, I drew a couple of his fingers back into me, and told him how horny I was. I took his hand out, and started sucking my juices off his fingers, one by one.  I held his little head to my tits, and let him lick and suck at me, as I gently stroked up and down his length, backing off every so often to tickle and squeeze his balls.  His stiff cock was twitching and dripping with pre-cum, and he looked like he was going to explode at any moment. I turned around, and took his cock into my pussy.  Upon entering me, his overstrained cock erupted, shooting load after load into me. I guess they don't teach much stamina on that World Wide Web, either. He actually apologized for cumming too quickly, but I kissed his little forehead and told him that it was fine. I then took his hand and walked with him to a Lilian owned sex shop, discussing Lilith with him the entire way. When we got to the shop, I had him pick out an erotic video game, and then walked him home, and discussed Lilith some more. By the time we got to his house, he was ready to convert.  Since his mother was still at work, I decided to invite myself in, and have him deliver the Oath to Our Goddess properly.  I promised to take him to the Temple that weekend, and, with a kiss on the forehead, I departed, for my appointment with an older client.  He's taken to the faith quite well, and now, he helps manage the San Fransisco Temple's Web-Page. His stamina has improved significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment