Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mommy Bubble 2 Retrospective

So, yes, I've been doing quite badly with the schedule.  I have no real reason or excuse, but hey, at least I'm coming back earlier than a month later, right?
I've been working on a new game, from a boy's perspective, that is essentially designed to work out the little details of how to make Joobachi, and to familiarize myself with the engine.  It does most of what I want to do with Joobachi, but on a much smaller scale.  It's also more linear. 
It's set up as a prequel, that explains Jenni's origins, and how she got to run the Eugene Temple.  It more or less follows the Timid Boys pamphlet, or at least, that's how it's structured.  I started it on Friday, and I'm already through the first sex scene, although that's a bit misleading.  The sex scene isn't really part of the plot, it's just there, because sex.  You'll see what I mean when I release the demo. 
I'll be releasing that later on this week, hopefully, so you guys can see it, and hopefully give some feedback.

--------------------------------------------

The first page marks the beginning of the strapon content, which continues throughout the rest of the set.  This is very much a strapon centered pamphlet.  I like the little boob squeeze here, although I kind of wish that I had access to a 'missionary' strapon pic, just to bridge the gap between Sei/Aster just taking the strapon, and him mounting it.  It's fine, though.
The text here starts off with a little guide, and then moves to narrative content, before coming back around to guide content.  I really like doing that, and I feel like it flows very well, and improves the overall product.  The bridge from normal sex to strapon play isn't as smooth as I would like, but I feel like it gets the job done.

The second page features a particularly creative position, which is neat.  It's something that I wouldn't have thought of, really, and it's something that could easily be unique to /ss/ pairings.  The mutual blushing was a nice touch.  I would have liked it better if Sei/Aster had his arms around Rinko/Jenni, but hey, we get what we get, right?
The text continues almost exactly where the first page left off, and possibly even a bit before it.    I like the way I phrased that bit about 'firmness'.  I think it flows quite well.  Again, I go from guide, to narrative, but not back to guide.  The text at the end doesn't match the picture exactly, but I feel like it complements it well.

The third page, honestly, has a really weird picture.  They didn't have a good one of Sei/Aster cumming, which sucks, so I had to use this one.  He's totally pissing, there.  Not cool, but what can you do?  The implications of where the rope would be attached are a bit weird, as well.  I feel like this picture isn't horrible, obviously, since I used it, but I would've liked something a bit less extreme.  I guess, at the very least, it shows that Rinko/Jenni has a particularly kinky side.  Anyone who owns a sex swing must. 
The text here, again, goes from guide, to narrative.  I like the way I did the bit about 'starts with tied fellatio, and ends whenever you want it to end'.  I feel like that tells the reader quite a bit, in only a few words.  I also like the bit where she says 'that beautiful smile', I feel like it reinforces the idea that she really does love her son.  Of course, him not being obsessed with strapons is kind of a lie, given that the entire rest of the set features him taking it up the ass from strapons, again, and again, and again.  Maybe I should have said, 'in an unhealthy way'. 
The narrative here does not follow the picture at all, which probably says a lot about how much I liked the picture.  I decided to make the narrative very sweet, and gentle, probably as a foil to the picture.  There's a lot of nice foreplay here, and not a lot of actual sex discussion, which is pretty much par for the course with these.  I like the way it ended, too.  Very sweet, or at least kind of sweet. 

--------------------------------------------

So, that marks the end of what I've actually written for the Mommy Bubble pamphlet.  After this, it's all newly written content.  We'll see whether I can maintain a decent schedule.
Next up is the final installment of the Timid Boys pamphlet.  It's 5 pics, and it finishes out that pamphlet, so I'll be doing a little retrospective for the overall pamphlet, in addition to the normal page-by-page.  I'll also be putting it up on mediafire for direct download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment