Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mommy Bubble 80's Voyeur block

This is the voyeur block of the Mommy Bubble 80's pamphlet.  It covers the transition between enticement and masturbation, and mutual masturbation.

----------------------

Peeping Mom
Peeping Tom

----------------------

141/144 - Over time, I think the two of us started wanting each other more and more.  Our makeout sessions got longer, and grabbier.  Our flashing often started to involve light masturbation, and we were both far less interested in running to our rooms, to get ourselves off.  I knew that I would have to be the one to make the first move, but I was still a little apprehensive.  What if I was going to fast?  What if it was too early?  Despite my concerns, I was *horny*.  I *wanted* my son, so one day, when he went to go please himself, I followed him.  I quietly opened the door, and just watched, as he pleased himself.  I couldn't see much, but his heavy breathing, soft moans, and rhythmic arm movements were enough, to make my own masturbation session, one of the best I'd ever had.  ///  The "enticement and masturbation" phase of the relationship, as fun as it is, can actually be quite awkward, towards its end.  Both parties are *very* aware of the attraction, but it's very easy, to just let things lie.  You're having fun, feeling good, and most importantly, you're *safe*, and complacent.  Your sexual activity is confined to fantasies, which means that neither of you will ever be disappointed, or insecure.  But this is wrong.  You are the mother.  Your *religious duty*, is to love your son, no matter what.  You *need* to have "bad sex" with him, forgive him for it, and continue to give him the same adoration as you always have.  If this never happens, he'll never understand why your maternal love, is so important, and he'll never understand the true meaning of _The Gospel_.

153 - I'm not totally sure when it happened, but at some point, the "flashing game" turned into the "watching game", where one of us would go into our room to masturbate, while the other stood outside the door, peeked in, and got off.  It was a lot of fun, for both of us, I think.  I *really* enjoyed putting on a little show for my baby.  I'd usually start by kissing him, letting his hands run over my tits, and down my back, before coming to a rest, between my legs.  I'd grab at his ass, and his firm rod, before backing off, giving him a sly wink, and sashaying back to my room.  I'd wait until I heard the door open slightly, and slowly caress myself, shucking off my clothes, but making sure that he got a good look, while I did so.  Then, I'd get to work, with either a dildo, or my fingers, as I moaned with abandon, enjoying the naughtiness of our shared experience.  For his part, he would usually make sure to angle himself in a way that, while I may not have been able to see his body, I could *definitely* see his cock.  Once, everything came together in such a way that only his shadow was visible.  I'll never forget how it felt to see the outline of my beautiful son, nude, and erect, furiously stroking his cock, every twitch and throb projected, huge, and powerful, onto my wall.  I'll tell you, it took every bit of willpower that I had to keep myself from jumping all over him!   ///  Mild voyeurism and exhibitionism games are a great way to "bridge the gap" between enticement and masturbation, which is actually somewhat common among Jehovan mothers and sons, and mutual masturbation, which is firmly Lilian.  There are two ways that this phase can start.  Either you, like Ellen, get so horny that you *have* to watch, or your son does.  If it's your son peeping, you should probably try to make eye contact, without saying anything, and just keep going.  He'll probably make a habit of it, so when you're ready to go to the next level, you can simply call him in, and go from there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment