Monday, July 13, 2015

Mommy Bubble 80's Cherrypop 1

This is the first scene in the cherrypop block of the Mommy Bubble pamphlet.  It covers the first part of the cherrypop scene.

--------------------------

Cuddling Query
Suckling Session

--------------------------

 167 - After our little chat, my baby was a bit warier around me.  I noticed that my pants had stopped disappearing, and that I wasn't seeing any boy-shaped shadows in my doorway.  After about a week of "good behavior", I decided to start reeling him back in.  One afternoon, as I was relaxing on my sofa, my baby came home, tired, from the day's work.  I motioned him over, for our afternoon makeout session, but this time, it was different.  I pulled him on top of me, and put his sweet face in my bosom, stroking his hair, and back.  He really started to notice that something was up, when I brought him in for a kiss, and started kneading his ass, with my fingertips, grinding his hardening shaft, into my softness, as our tongues enticed and lured one another, united in their need.  I broke our kiss, and asked my baby point blank, if he'd had feelings for any other women.  He lied, of course, shaking his head, and insisting that he didn't.  It didn't matter.  I looked my little one straight in the eyes, and told him that from then on, he would only be having sex with *me*.  He was mine, and I was his.  It took him a second to say yes, but when he did, it was like a dam broke, down there!  I kissed him one last time, before lifting up my shirt, and drawing him in even closer. /// The thrill of knowing that your son is yours, and yours, alone, is one that can never be replicated, or replaced.  Once you have that confidence, you become like a superwoman, ready for anything, sexual, or otherwise!  No longer do you have to worry about finding a lover, on New Year's Eve, or finding a date, on saturday night.  No longer, do you have to be horny, and frustrated.  Your son, the perfect servant, has devoted himself, *entirely*, to your pleasure.

168/170/171 - It hadn't *really* been that long since my baby boy had seen (and played with) my tits, but it *had* been a while since I'd felt his soft lips and tongue on them.  It actually took him quite a while to "get around" to nursing, again.  He (and I) had a lot of fun, just playing!  He'd roll them around in his hands, squeeze, and pinch at my nipples, teasing every part of my tits, all the while, his glorious erection rubbed up against my soaked panties, stimulating us both.  Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, and I drew his face down to my nipples, as I'd done so many times, when he was young.  Maybe his instincts took over, because he knew exactly what I wanted, and began suckling, and stroking, just like when he was tiny!  I tried to wrap my arms around him, but the combination of his sucking lips, teasing hands, and throbbing cock, was just too much for this old lady.  I threw my head back, and screamed, as my baby boy, finally, completely, *mine*, took me to paradise.  /// Normally, a boy's acceptance of his mother's terms, will be so incredibly arousing, that the two of them will immediately have sex, right then and there.  It's not a requirement to go all the way with your son, *immediately* after he's accepted you, but you'll probably *want* to, and so will he.  It's probably a good idea to make sure that your schedule is clear, for the rest of the night, and possibly the day after, as well.  When a mother and son fall into each other's arms for the first time, it can often take quite a while to get them apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment