Friday, July 24, 2015

Post Pubescent Slavery Footjob block

This is the footjob block of the Post Pubescent Slavery pamphlet.  It covers footjobs, and is narrated by Carina.

---------------------------

Foot Fuckin Master
Foot Fuckin Bastard

---------------------------

 35 - When Qamar's been particularly good, I reward him with things that he likes, such as a cunnilingus session, or a blowjob.  When he's been bad, he can jerk himself off!  But when he's just been *okay*, there's a question of what to do with him, sexually.  Usually, I'll just have him do something that pleases *me*.  Qamar doesn't have a foot fetish, but I certainly do, and while my predilection is most often expressed with the boys, licking their smooth calves, and sucking on those tiny toes, I also get quite a thrill from having my feet worshiped.  That's where Qamar comes in.  If he's put in a decent day of work, I'll often finish it off with a foot session, sitting in my desk chair, and having him kneel down in front of me, and give me a nice massage.  He'll start at my toned calves, working his skilled fingers, to release some of the tension there, before getting to the main event.  When I'm ready, I'll spread my legs for him, giving him a nice view, while he licks, kisses, or otherwise worships my feet.  While he's busy, I'll be reaching between my thighs with one hand, and squeezing my nipples, with the other, enjoying the feeling of being so totally dominant over him.  Sometimes, If I'm wearing boots, or pumps, I'll get those involved, pushing the phallic stilleto heel into his mouth, having him suck it like a strapon... or a cock!  It's a bit humiliating for him, but I know, deep down, he loves every second.

67 - Qamar always makes sure to do a good job worshiping my feet, because he *knows* that I'll always return the favor.  My pedophilic podophilia doesn't *only* extend to licking and kissing the feet of the cuties in the Temple.  I also love to tease and please their little cocks, with my stockinged heels and toes.  Qamar is a bit larger than they are, but he makes a decent enough practice dummy.  I know he *loves* my scent, so I'll usually sit him down below me, with his head in my crotch, and his cock on full display.  *Sometimes* I'll position him so that he can lick me, but I find it to be a bit too distracting (he's quite good), so normally, I'll just let him relax, inhale my unique fragrance.  I'll work him just like I do with the boys, starting on his shaft, spreading my thighs apart, so I can wrap my soles around him, and stroke up and down.  Gently, I'll move one foot lower, to tease his sack with my smooth, manicured, toes, while, with my other foot, tenderly caressing the rest of his shaft, with my soft arch, and heel.  I'll play my fingers through his hair, telling him what a good boy he is, and what a good *slave* he is, before backing up, off his cock, to lovingly rub my soft, stockinged, feet, up and down his chest, playfully pinching his nipples between my toes, before moving back down, for the grand finale.  When I'm ready to bring him off, I'll start focusing my attention on his cockhead, rolling the soft arches of my feet around it, teasing his frenulum with my toes, and pumping his shaft, between my soles.  Soon enough, he'll be covering my feet with his sticky white cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment