Friday, July 24, 2015

Post Pubescent Slavery Footjob Retrospective

These were a bit difficult to write, since I have only a vague understanding of the foot fetish, overall, and I think that the last time I watched any foot related anything, was when I was like, 16.  That's unless you count Quintin Tarentino movies, of course.  I think that I did an okay job of telling a good foot fetish sex story, but I probably should have done more research, first.

------------------------

I had some difficulty deciding whether to use this picture, or the picture directly preceding it, which is the exact same, except that Carina/Ritsuko is wearing high heeled shoes, and there's no 'cutout'.  Personally, I liked the picture with the shoes better, but I felt like actual foot fetishists would prefer to see her toes.
The text is pretty light on storyline, which isn't the greatest thing in the world, but hey, that's how it came out.  At the very least, I've gotten a bit of story about how the mistresses treat their slaves, sexually.  There's a focus on the mistress' desires, over the slave's, which is to be expected.  I'm not much a foot person, so I had some difficulty writing the actual fantasy, here.  I don't know if too many foot fetishists would find this to be attractive.  Oh well, I tried.

I decided to use a cumming picture for the second page, because there was one, and I hadn't featured any cum yet, in this pamphlet.  There's a little bit of sameface between this picture and the last one, which sucks, but what can you do?  I really wish that his face was in her pussy, in a "licking" position, but that wouldn't be possible to show, in the picture.  I get why they didn't do it, but it really is a more interesting position, from a femdom perspective.
The text here features substantially more "traditional" sexual content than the last one, which is nice.  I actually knew what to do here, on some level.  I like that I was able to use more rhyming words, complex words, and general wordplay, with Carina.  I feel like it helps to characterize her a bit more.  Anyway, most of this page is just a standard footjob fantasy.  I feel like I did a decent job with it, although, again, I'm somewhat out of my element, when it comes to feet.  I overused the word, "before", but I always do that.  I need to work on my sentence structure, I do the run-on thing, a lot.  I don't like the word, "stockinged".  Not one bit.

------------------------

So, we're at another week.  Time flies, doesn't it?  No, it does not.  At any rate, I'm actually going out of the country this weekend, so there might be a little delay when it comes to the next release.  It's the coital block for the Mommy Bubble 80's pamphlet, and I really don't want to fuck that up, so I don't want to rush it.  So it might be delayed.  We'll see, though.  I updated the Omnibus, though, so if I don't come back (I will) you guys will at least have that.
So yeah, next up is either the coital block for MB80, or the thighjob/titjob block, for PPS.  Whatever doesn't get done for monday, will be done for wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment