Monday, July 20, 2015

Post Pubescent Slavery Handjob Retrospective

These were strangely difficult to write.  I think a lot of the difficulty came from not really knowing where to take the story, and how to make it interesting.  I mean, it's just a handjob.  How do you make a story around that?  Well, I guess my entire job, with these, is to answer that question.  Overall, I kind of like the way that these turned out.  I need to spend more brain cycles during my working hours, putting some thought into how I'm going to "storify" these.  Well, at any rate, I'll have a couple days to think about it.

---------------------------------

The first page picture, honestly, is kind of 'meh' as far as I'm concerned.  Yuna/Misato is doing some weird thing with her eye, that bothers me, for some reason.  I like the whole, laying on tummy, giving handjob, thing, though.  She looks very relaxed, very in control, and like she's having a good time.  That's always positive.
The text was something that I actually tried to get done on saturday night, but I kind of had writers block.  I finished it up today, along with the other one.  I decided to do a callback to the 'good boys' page in the 'recruitment' special, that I did for the Sisters Special Young magazine issue.  Not exactly the most incredibly original thing that I've done for this project, but hey, I got the release out on time.
I spend about half of the page setting up the sexual narrative, and explaining the 'ritual', a bit.  This one really differs from the one that I use in the good boys page, but I feel like that's probably fine.  I like the phrase, "pump his prick".  I don't think I've ever used that one before.

The second page picture actually has a variation, where she's twisting her hand in an odd way.  It didn't come out that well, so I decided to use this one, instead.  Just the standard handjob.  I wish that Yuna/Misato were a bit more naked in this picture, but hey, wutevs.
The narrative goes in a bit of an interesting direction.  I've mentioned, in passing, the idea of Temple cable channels, but I've never really explained it.  I actually spend half of the page explaining the concept of "TempleTV", which may have been too much, but then, maybe not.  How much can you really say about a handjob? 
Leslita!  There's a word that doesn't exist, and never gets used, ever, by anyone.  I don't usually talk about lolis, or show them, but here, I decided to involve leslita (loli yuri) in the plot, through videos on TempleTV.  I had Qamar be a lolicon, and had Yuna tease him about it.  This was largely to give her an opportunity to play teasing big sister, some more, but it also reiterates the idea that men aren't supposed to have feelings for kids.
Of course, since Yuna's such a fun-loving and relaxed character, she doesn't really give a shit that Qamar is jacking it to "nymphets", and actually works it into their sex games.  I'm not sure whether this is supposed to suggest anything, like the idea that mistresses are allowed to play fast and loose with their slaves, as long as there's no issues, or what.
Realistically, if a Lilian slave has access to the Temple's erotica, they'd have access to tons of pictures and videos featuring kids, of both sexes.  I imagine that one of the jobs of the mistress is to ensure that the slaves don't get too grabby with the kids, even if the attraction is there. 

I'm still not sure whether the girls (and boys) are allowed to dominate older guys, yet.  I imagine that would be a pretty big debate. I already said, in the Temple Intro pamphlet, that they aren't, but I feel like that rule would be more of a guideline, for a lot of Lilian mothers.  Plus, if the men are supposed to be supersubs, how would they even keep a little girl from dominating them, sexually?  I guess this is probably one of the fundamental contradictions of the Lilian idea. 

---------------------------------

So what's up next?  The cunnilingus pages, of the Mommy Bubble 80's block, most likely.  There might be a bit of fingering going on in those pages, as well, so I might end up devoting 3 pages, instead of just 2, to that block.  Maybe, we'll see.  After that, is the footjob block for the PostPub pamphlet.  Hopefully I'll be able to differentiate my writing styles, to give Yuna and Carina different personalities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment