Saturday, August 8, 2015

Mommy Bubble 80's Nudism Retrospective

So I was hemming and hawing yesterday over having writers block, and not knowing where to go with the Mommy Bubble 80's story.  For whatever reason, my inner Bostonian didn't say, "Ay, you fuckin mook, you prewrote the whole story already", until I woke up, this afternoon. 

--------------------------

The first page picture is a really nice one, in that it's full frontal, for both the mom, and her son.  I dig it.  Anyway, I wasn't sure whether to keep the tissues in, but I decided to, because it makes it painfully obvious that they've been fucking like lunatics, the whole time.  Plus, the hand holding, and the nice little relaxed demeanor.  It's a nice picture.
The narrative text starts out in a way that I thought was pretty good.  The mother kind of looks like that's what she's at least thinking, in the picture.  This narrative page is largely to move the narrative forward, and put them past the first weekend, so that I can either go to the positions, which would most likely be during the first weekend, or maybe do the "blowjobs before school" pages, and then have the position pages be just overall generic sex pages.  I'm not sure yet, and I might end up having to reorder some of these, for the final version, which will be in the Omnibus.  By the way, I reordered the pics in the Lilian Intro Pamphlet, for the Omnibus. 
The guide text features a bit of fluff, before moving onto a bit of sexual content, with "strip checkers".  I'm not sure how much fun strip checkers would be, but whatever.  It's a sex fantasy. 

The second page picture is a decent one.  I guess if you're an ass man, you'll like it.  I think it's interesting how idyllic and well furnished their house is. 
The narrative is much more sexual than the last one.  It goes through both of their arousal, which is nice.  Hopefully I didn't go into too much detail with the boy's wang.  I know some people get really sensitive about that sort of thing. 
The guide content is largely my little shout-out to the freaknastyness of the family nudism communities that I've seen around the internet.  I've discussed it before, so I won't go into it again, but this portion of the page is mostly just about them. 

--------------------------

So, next week, I'll be finishing up the Post Pubescent Slavery pamphlet, and most likely, doing a positions block, for the Mommy Bubble 80's pamphlet.  Carina and Yuna's sex scenes on monday, then their "surrogate" sex scenes on friday, which feature Maya and Asuka, who need names, I guess.  Then the outro. 

After PostPub is closed out, I'll probably either go to Chapter 88, or, more likely, Mennonite Molestation Madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment