Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mennonite Madness Fingering

This is the fingering page from the Mennonite Molestation Madness pamphlet.  It shows Platinum fingering Marcus, to teach him how to finger Honey, while Honey teaches him about pantybating. 

--------------------------------

No matter what you may have heard, "pantybating's" not a word

--------------------------------

1-7-3 -
P:I'm glad you finally started to *really* get into it, Honey!  I told you he'd be a fun little toy for the two of us.
H:Well, once he started subbing for me, and being a good boy, there wasn't any reason to keep up the old "superbitch" routine.  I really *am* very sweet to these boys, when they've impressed me.  Marcus may have been a little harem freak, but I think after being held down by us, he kind of started to "get" what being a harem boy was all about.  He passed the test, so at that point, it was about reeling him in, and giving him some training, for later. 
P:*Training*...  I love that word, it really is music to my ears!  In my classes, we normally start the boys out with simple fingering, since they're usually a bit too small down there, to *really* do much.  Marcus didn't have that problem, exactly, but he *was* a total newbie to anything sexual.  So fingering was the best start.  Now, in *class*, I'll have the boys study a diagram, before bringing in volunteers, for each of them to explore, and practice with.  It's lots of fun for the volunteers, and the boys learn a lot.  *But*, the entire process takes around 4 hours, divided up into 2 days, and we didn't have that.  When I do outreach with the cells, I'll often use a quicker way of teaching, so that I can get through more boys.  I'll finger the boy's tender ass, teaching him the right motions, in a way that shows him the value of gentleness.  It works quite well!
H:He certainly got the picture!  You had little Marcus all over my G-Spot in less than a minute, and when he brought me off, I just *had* to give him a reward.  I think I got into the spirit too, wrapping my silky panties around his cock, and whispering to him about how he should go through each of his mothers' dirty clothes hampers, picking a new pair of panties for each night, and enjoying their unique scents and tastes! 
P:See, I told you Sex-Ed was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment