Friday, September 25, 2015

Mommy Bubble 80's Tits Retrospective

I really like the way that these came out.  It's probably just because I like talking about the Lilian religion, but damn, I think these came out well.  I feel like they kind of put a few of the ideas described earlier, which may have come off as a bit "off model" for the Lilians, into more perspective, and I feel like they provide a decent enough ending to the pamphlet's narrative, overall. 

-------------------------------------

The first page picture is the plain picture, no editing.  I kind of wish the boy wasn't fucking motorboating his mom on the left, I've always found that practice to be corny and ridiculous.  Not exactly what I need, but then, I didn't change it, and I probably could have, so I guess it didn't bother me too much. 
The narrative here was a bit inspired (sort of) by one of the commenters on the 8chan thread.  He said that situation development was more (or as) important than character development, and I kind of had that in mind, while I was writing this.  So here, the mother essentially bubbles her son entirely, using her (magic?) milk, to turn him into a perfect submissive, who worships her completely, and does whatever she says.  The previous sort of "dominance" on the part of the boy, is explained away here, as the mother giving him time to explore his sexuality.  It's somewhat implied that his dominance drops off immediately after this. 
The guide content essentially explains the role of the High Priestess, which I haven't really done, and also kind of re-canonizes the idea that Lilith's "essence" is inside all Lilian women, and that those women play an important role in the "cosmic energy" element of the Lilian Revolution.  It essentially states that lactation is super duper important, but doesn't really go into why.   I might explore this idea a bit more, later, but there were a lot of references to a sort of "brainwashing" lactation, in Taisen, and it was a huge part of Nyar's work.  It's a fun idea, so if I find a good place to play with it, there's a good chance that I will.

The second page picture is decent, I guess.  I kind of wish the mother was a bit more actively pleased with the massive cumshot being sprayed onto her face, but whatever.  That placid, drugged, look is fine too. 
The narrative is very much a callback to Chapter 58, because I didn't want to make up an entirely new ritual, just for this one page.  The boy's "timidness" is supposed to be a sort of reference to his newfound submission, which is a direct result of the nursing.  I don't necessarily want to turn breast milk into a deus ex machina, but all things considered, it would be kind of a good one.  There are the immediate restrictions of "inducing lactation is hard" and "you have to actually make them drink it", and it suits the Lilian style of subterfuge, and sexual/emotional control.  Anyway, there is a bit of sexual narrative here, mostly presented in a romantic style, largely to show the difference between the way that they fucked before the rituals, and then after the rituals.  There are a lot of references to Chapter 58, which is what it is, but I do name the chapter itself, so anyone who is confused, can just look up Chapter 58 in the omnibus, or on the blog, and figure out what's being referenced.  In-universe, of course, they'd all know exactly what Chapter 58 is already, since it's like the John 3:16 of the Lilian Gospel. 
The guide content is nowhere near as conclusionary as it should be, but that's fine, because we've still got an outro.  The guide basically just confirms that the rituals serve to make the boys more submissive, although it implies that the submission is more from the idea that the boys are fucking a literal manifestation of the goddess, as opposed to the "magic milk" that was sort of alluded to, earlier.  The "goddess" business here, is supposed to imply that the entire focus of the Mommy Bubble, is to turn the mother into a mistress, and the son, into her ready-made slave.  The mother literally creates this slave, and molds it to her liking, and to her personal preference.  She enslaves her son through emotional and sexual manipulation, and literally turns his worship of her into a religion.  It's a very domestic sort of cult, the "cult of mommy".  Anyway, that's what I was going for, hopefully those ideas got across right.  In the 50 picture pages and 18 8.5x11 pages of Mommy Bubble 80's. 

-------------------------------------

So, next week is Mennonite Madness, we'll be watching the girls steal away Marcus' cherry, and then begin their seduction on a new boy, at the local "beach".  On wednesday, I'll be finishing up Mommy Bubble 80's entirely, with an outro.  I'll also be writing/releasing the second prewrite for Night Journey Ritual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment