Friday, September 25, 2015

Mommy Bubble 80's Tits

This is the Tits block of the Mommy Bubble 80's pamphlet.  It covers rituals involving tits. 

--------------------------------

A refreshing drink
To go with your kink

--------------------------------

35 - At a certain point, once our relationship had matured a bit, I decided to bring Lilith more into our lovemaking.  It's not that she wasn't present before, but I hadn't really incorporated her, as much as I'd wanted to.  I wanted to give my baby some exploratory time, to play with his own sexuality, before cementing myself as his Goddess. All that changed, when I finally started lactating.  It was like a switch flipped, in my brain.  I became not only his mother, and mistress, but his goddess, as well.  The physical manifestation of Lilith.  I cradled his little head in my arms, as he drank from me, the Gospel verses flowing quite naturally, from my lips.  Gently, the two of us stripped, and had sex, our bodies becoming one, in a spiritual union of Lilian Lust. /// It is important for a mother to, at some point in her relationship, take on the role of High Priestess.  This is always important, but it is especially so, when there isn't a lot of contact with other Lilians.  All Lilian women are connected to Our Goddess, and on some level, we are *all* manifestations of her presence.  With that said, however, the High Priestess is a special type of manifestation.  She is not only a conduit by which a boy's sexual energy is passed onto Lilith, but she is also a conduit by which Our Goddess' knowledge, understanding, and love, is delivered to a waiting boy.  Nursing is the most obvious and poignant method, for Our Goddess' wisdom to be transferred, which is why lactation is a requirement for all High Priestesses. 

36 - I remember when my baby and I completed our first ritual.  He was drinking from my breast, and I was reciting Chapter 58 to him, stroking him slowly, while Our Goddess' words sank in.  As I began to run a bit dry, I laid back, and began to recite the final lines of the Chapter.  My little one, heady from the warmth and richness of my milk, timidly crawled on top of me, and started stroking.  I took his hands from him, and kissed them both in turn, savoring their unique scent, before sliding him between my full breasts, and allowing him to thrust, slowly, rhythmically, between them.  I started to squeeze my tits together with his gentle rhythm, gazing into his eyes warmly, and cooing lurid Gospel verses to him.  With a gasp and a whimper, he 'spilled his seed', right where Our Goddess loves it most! /// The importance of ritual in the Maternal/Filial Lilian relationship cannot be stressed enough.  There is absolutely *no* replacement for these rituals.  They turn lovemaking from a simple, hedonistic, pleasure dump, into an intense, spiritual, pleasure exchange.  When you perform a ritual, you *become* Lilith, at least as far as your son is concerned.  If he's been properly educated, he'll know that he can't simply pump his goddess full of cum, and then roll over and go to sleep, or watch TV.  There are times when a mother feels as if she's lost control of her son's sexuality, but ritual serves as a "reset" of sorts, placing the power back in the hands of the Goddess/Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment