Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lilian Bukkake Guide Retrospective

I decided what I'm going to do for the Hooker Recruitment set, but it'll be like 6 pages, so I'll do it next week, for monday and friday's release.  This one was really fun to do, and really easy, as well.  I'd forgotten how simple and enjoyable the old-style guides were.  Writing stories is hard.  Talking about sex is fun, and kind of easy.  Hopefully you guys enjoy reading this, as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

The pics come from a "bitchmaker" set, called Mamakake (ママカケ).

---------------------------------------

I originally wasn't sure what I wanted the opening picture to be.  There weren't a huge amount of options, but there also wasn't a very good "intro" pic.  I decided to just start at the end, in a way.  The basic message of this set, is that a Lilian mother should be taking it on her face all the time, or at least some of the time.  So I figured I'd open with the "goal", and lead up towards it.  This, unfortunately, meant that I wouldn't be able to have the outro page be a faceshot, since there's really only one of those.  The closest other one is a mouthshot, which isn't the same.  I think it worked out okay, though.
The text for the first page was really fun to write.  It's very much intended to be completely ridiculous, but I try to play it as straight as possible.  The mental gymnastics here are olympic level, but there are elements of serious religious discussion.  I mean, if this is something that their goddess is telling them to do, they'd have to devise some logical reasoning for it, and if a guy's jerking off onto somebody's face, well, she would be the object of his desire, at that specific point.  "There are many mysteries in our faith".  Kind of a throwaway line, but I think it sort of adds to the tongue in cheek nature of this page, and I really like it.

The second page picture is actually kind of the first page picture, since we're starting the process on this page.  It was mildly difficult to blank out the right side of the picture, but not too bad.  The wand tool does some amazing things.  I like that the mother's smiling, here.  I kind of picked the pictures that I picked, because I wanted that smiling mother.  You can't really do 'maledom' with the Lilians.
The text starts off the process, and I feel like I did a decent job.  Around half of the page is just 'pep talk', but it's religious in nature, so I think it fits.  I was originally going to have her use a paper napkin, but then I thought, "well, they're environmentalists", so I switched to cloth.  Really though, a cloth napkin would be easier to lick off of.  I originally wanted to have them talk about having special napkins, with Gospel verses inside, but I ran out of characters.  This particular set is very character crucial.  I only get like 4-600 characters for each page, so I have to be really careful with my tangents. 

The third picture is a really fun one.  You never really see mutual masturbation hentai, even though it's not a particularly uncommon occurrence.  I kind of wish that the mother were using a slightly smaller dildo, just for storyline purposes, but hey, we get what we get.
The text largely just moves the guide content forward, tackling another element of the bukkake experience.  I feel like I was able to capture the whole act reasonably well, in this little set.  I've covered it before, but it was mostly just mental gymnastics, or straight narratives, and not so much talking about the act itself. 

The fourth picture is just nice.  I like her expression, and the way that she's holding her boobs together.  It's a good ending.
The text here had to serve 2 purposes.  It had to act as an outro, as well as discuss what was in the picture.  Because I had no characters to work with, I only really ended up discussing the picture, although I was able to tie it into a very special fantasy, that I'll probably be revisiting later, in the Night Journey Rituals pamphlet.  This is a much more religious page, so it kind of serves as an outro, in that way.  The real outro, though, is more or less just the last couple of lines.  Not much of an outro, really.  But I think it's okay.

---------------------------------------

On friday, we'll be getting to some sex with the girls and Elijah, and then next week, we'll be doing the Hooker Recruitment one shot, with more Elijah for wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment