Friday, October 30, 2015

Mennonite Madness Beach Handjob and Samhain Special Retrospective

Happy Halloween!  Or happy Samhain, I guess.  This month has sucked ass, but hopefully I was able to entertain you all.  This time, we're continuing the story of Honey and Platinum, and they're finally getting their hands on Elijah. 

-------------------------------------

The first page features an entertaining O face, from Elijah.  Honey and Platinum are nicely symmetrical here, with their monster booties in the reader's face.  Which is fun.  I like that Honey's taking the lead here, with her hand on the shaft, while Platinum is relegated to ball duty. 
The text here kind of moves the story forward, but not really.  I, once again, got stuck on my own stupid story ideas.  We talk about Boulder Bubble here, a lot.  It's kind of excessive, in retrospect.  I used the word "great" too much, with honey.  "Fun" would have been better, or even "good".  It was a late addition, which is why it slipped through. 
We focus quite a bit on Honey, and her backstory, here.  Apparently, she was very much a high-up member in the Boulder Temple.  So why did she leave?  Well, maybe she pissed them off somehow, too many drugs, perhaps?  Or maybe, she's a plant from Boulder, to push Salt Lake's Temple towards Boulder, as opposed to Carson City, or Vegas, or San Fransisco.  I'd love to get some more intrigue in this, but I guess we'll see how much I actually manage to put in.

The second page picture is a totally different aspect ratio, because most of the original pic was actually taken up by sky.  Now, it's certainly a nice sky, but...  I'd rather have more sex.  Also, check out Elijah's face.  He's feeling it!
More focus on Honey, and more focus on the Bubble.  I do manage to shuffle the story along, though, and get a bit of sexual narrative in.  I also managed to set up a bit of story for the Union Boss to expand on, a bit. 
I'm thinking that he just flunks a bunch of tests, and so his parents lose him that way, and then when he gets to his new moms, they're a bit exclusive, but he loves getting fucked up and jerking off to them so much, it's hardly a problem.  So his grades don't end up great, but it's implied that he's kind of a shoo-in for a trade labor job at the furniture plant. 

-------------------------------------

So next week, I'll probably be doing the Lilian Justice block, with Elijah finally fucking Honey and Platinum, on Wednesday.   The Lilian Justice block is bisexual, so some of you won't like it, but I think it's the best way to broach this subject, story-wise, without really squicking everyone out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment