Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mennonite Madness Black and Blue Outro/Intro Retrospective

These aren't really the most sexual pages in the world, but don't worry, Blue doesn't get a whole lot of buildup, before the sex scenes start. 

------------------------------

The first page picture is just more Secretary, with less clothing.  She'll be naked by the end of the pamphlet.
The text for Black's outro wound up being a lot less sexual than I thought it would be, but I kind of painted myself into a corner, by making his neomoms exclusive lesbians, instead of the regular hyperpeds that I usually write.  It's story, at least.  I was able to put in a bit more storyline about the Lilian/Mormon synthesis, in opposition to the Mennonites, here.  There's also a bit of storyline, about how the Lilians are totally willing to sell out little girls, in order to get what they want (more boys).  There's also a bit more about the subterfuge that the Lilians are willing to use, in order to get rid of "problem parents".  I also managed to restate that the Lilians are in charge of CPS.  I'll explore their power a bit more, in the next retrospective, the one for Blue.

The second page picture had a bit of work done on it.  Just faces, really.  It's nice to get some more panty shots, I guess, but I kind of wish they'd been wearing different panties.  Kind of.  I had a different panty picture, but it would have been more work to implement, and I guess I just didn't really think about it, until now.  I like that the girls look really skeptical, here.
The text for Blue's intro kind of centers around how neither of them are particularly interested in Blue.  Even Platinum is a little less enthusiastic, than she normally is.  Honey thinks he's trouble, and he will be, later, but that's for the outro.  Platinum is a bit more forgiving, seeing as how he actually jumped through a lot of hoops, just to get a meet with them.  They're both ready to show him who's boss, so I'm thinking that I'll try to have the next few pics be a bit more on the "femdom" side.  It should be easy, since I'm pretty sure that's how I prewrote it. 

------------------------------

Next up, on either thursday or friday, I'll be doing the second Blue set, for Mennonite Madness.  Next week will probably be Grimoire pages, with a Madness set (possibly the last sexual one) in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment