Friday, December 25, 2015

Lilian Slave Pricing 2 Retrospective

I got a little bit of sex in here.  Not much to say about this one, or maybe I just can't think straight, because it's 8AM, and I haven't had any coffee, yet.  Also, I wrote these yesterday morning.

------------------------------

Well, let's see.  The first page picture is the island that the mom and son apparently live on.  A ton of high-density housing, which I'll assume are hotels.  Not a lot of family housing.  At any rate, I chopped down the picture, so that I could have it encompass the entire bottom of the page.  The red bits are supposed to be property aside from housing, by the way.
The text is largely focused on

------------------------------

And that was as far as I got.  Apparently the coffee didn't really help.  Anyway, I'm going to give this a full release, even though it's like a week old, just because.  I'll be releasing the real release, later on today.  Sorry, there just wasn't much to say about this one, I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment