Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lilian 'Slut Rap' CD Covers

Wooo, the Saturday Night Special!  I actually made these on Friday, because I couldn't sleep, and it's really easy to think of trashy song names when you're laying in bed, not sleepy at all.  Anyway, the concept of these is largely 'slut rap'.  I know that isn't a genre, but it more or less consists of pop rap, with female artists.  The Fergies.  The Iggies.  The Mileys, Eves, and Stefanis.  It's kind of interesting how pop rap with female artists so often winds up becoming 'slut rap'.  Even Missy Elliot had to make a bunch of songs about dick, to get anywhere.  And yes, I know I'm dating myself with these references, but I stopped following pop music when I turned 13 and decided that everything was bullshit.  Well, I say I quit following pop music, but I've got DVDs on DVDs of Soviet and Shah-era Persian pop music laying around.  A lot of Democratic Afghan stuff, too.

But I know what you're thinking.  "I don't care how much of a hipster you are, I'm here for the pics!".  So let's get to the pics.

-------------------------------------

We'll start with Wicked Witch.  I actually made Wicked Witch as a one-off Halloween thing, before realizing that the guy who made that one picture, makes a shitton of pictures, of this one character.  Well, a relative shitton.  It's enough for like 3 or 4 CD covers.  So she's become the 'other' Lilian slutrap star, designed by the Chicago temple, as a more 'urban' and 'edgy' (and dominant) alternative, to Eugene's Freaky Femped, who we'll be discussing later.
The front cover is one that I really like, since it looks so much like a rap album cover.  Even the strategically placed rubber duckie adds to the aesthetic.  They all just look so smug, the shit's perfect.
Anyway, the  back cover's picture is flipped, so the N, becomes an И .  Now, I don't really know how that would affect her character, but I'm sure it only makes her more real.  Hell, maybe she's from St. Petersburg or something, and she raps with a sexy Russian accent.  That would be cool.  Maybe I'll use this one for the front, and this one for the back, call the album 'Tsexy Tsarina', and have the boys be her 'pioneers'.  See how this shit happens?  I flipped the picture for space constraints, and now suddenly, she's Russian.
The songs themselves pretty much just play on the 'summertime' theme, with songs about Boy Scouts, camping, road trips, pools, beaches, and the like.  Very seasonal stuff.  As an aside, 'Mimetosa Records' is actually supposed to be 'Mitemosa Records', but I fucked it up, and then didn't go back and change it.
In my headcanon, her music is something like this, west coast inspired funk/rap, kind of like Zapp and Roger, but more rappish, and obviously, far more freaknasty.  So it's G-Funk, but with more of an emphasis on the Funk, than the G.

The second CD cover brings back the character from my first CD cover, Freaky Femped.  Man, I really didn't know what I was doing when I made that first CD cover.  Anyway, this one's about as trashy as it gets.  In my headcanon, by the way, Freaky Femped is actually a normal pop star, who also (on the DL) happens to be a Lilian.  That's why she's always got bars across her eyes. She's actually based on Miley Cyrus, or at least, that's what I imagine, when I'm imagining her videos and performances.  That sort of style.  Fergalicious would be a good example of what I'm thinking, musically.  And watching that video, yeah, I guess that's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.  Maybe a bit more explicit, but damn near spot on, thematically.
I had to chop the original image down a bit, and I lost her pussy in the process, so I decided to cut it out, and slap it on the top left.  I feel like it adds to the trashiness of the overall album, which is good.  Like, no, it's not good enough to have her sucking off 2 kids at once, we need to get a big picture of her pussy too, just so everyone knows that she's loving every second. 
The back cover has the same picture, but this time you can see her nips, which is nice, I guess.  The songs are the standard 'Freaky Femped' style, bombastically sexual titles, that often rhyme.  I'm particularly proud of, '5 on the pole, 2 up the hole', by the way.  'Nuns Wanna Have Fun 2' was originally 'Nuns Just Wanna Have Fun', which is a parody of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun', but now, it's a parody of "Boys Wanna Have Fun Too".  At any rate, I'm not sure exactly what the Japanese Lilian recording companies are called, since Onee and Anego records are both taken by Eugene and Portland, respectively.  Maybe they're subsidiaries?  Who can say?

-------------------------------------

So this was just a little fun thing to do, because I was bored.  The CD covers are pretty low-impact, but I do enjoy making them.  I might be doing a prewrite of the 'Ubechido Mistress Guide' tomorrow, so if I do, I'll be releasing the first of those on Monday, but if I don't, it'll be the other Idaho Spa Ad.  As for the rest of the week, it's either Ubechido Mistress Guide, or possibly followup ads for the different Sailor Scout /ss/ videos, using Free Style's stuff.

Also, expect to see something from the new pinknoise, at some point in the (very) near future.  Ya'll know how I love pinknoise.  I'm not totally sure exactly what I'll be doing with it, but I'm considering a lot of different possible directions, so if you guys have any ideas, I'm open to hearing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment