Friday, December 11, 2015

Sailor Sluts Catalog Jizz for Jupiter 1 Ad Retrospective

I can't tell whether these were easy or difficult to write.  They're light on text, so you'd think that would make them easy, but at the same time, the character limits are pretty hardcore, so I had to really condense.  It's an interesting little activity, though.  Good practice.

---------------------------

The first page picture was chosen because it features Jupes in her sailor suit, and she's all smiley, and covered in cum.  It's a decent little picture.  I really wanted some more pics of the boy in the tassels, since he's kind of an interesting little character.  I wish I'd been able to put more of him in this.
The text here mostly introduces the movie overall, and gives a couple of sample scenarios.  I probably should have made up a new scenario, instead of using the ones that I'd either already discussed, or am going to discuss, but oh well.

The second page picture is one that I really, really, like.  Everything about it is appealing, and although there were slightly racier ones, the little bits on the sides set this picture apart from the crowd.
The text is pretty straightforward, not much to say about it.  I do like that I was able to have that little bit at the end, though.  Imagination is the primo erogenous zone, right?

The third page picture was really difficult to pick, since there's like 8 or 9 variations, and they're all good, and they're all kind of different.  If I do a 'Lusty Layla' ad, I'll probably use a couple of them.
The text essentially builds on the basic scenario already laid down, giving a bit more story to it.  Again, not much to say about it.

The last page picture was really only included, because it had the perfect resolution.  I like Makoto's face and pose here, she looks really dominant, which is cool.  Her thunder thighs are on display, as well :)
The text here is mostly a wrapup, although I do provide a scenario, that kind of pulls from the previous one, which is neat.  I then move onto the sales pitch, which is pretty standard, and then the title, which, yay, has interesting fonts.  At some point, I might, might, go back and play with the fonts on the different magazine ads.  There's like 24 of them, so I might not, but we'll see.  Maybe next time I get sick, that'll be what I do for releases.

---------------------------

So there's the first of the Sailor Sluts catalog.  Hopefully you guys are digging this concept, because there's a lot left to do.  I've sortakinda prewritten for the rest of these, and I'll probably be prewriting a lot more this weekend.
Next week, I'll be doing... something else, for monday/friday, and wednesday will most likely be the Sailor Mars interview.  She's "Kaori", by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment