Thursday, January 28, 2016

Kinky Cowgirl CD Cover Retrospective and Future Plots

Is it too soon?

This one's actually being released on the occasion of Ammon Bundy's arrest.  I was planning on doing a country album for a while, but I figured I'd just be a dick, and have it coincide with the end of the Malheur standoff.  Of course, the Malheur standoff, as of now, isn't actually over.  That one Japanese guy is still livestreaming, if you want to watch.  They're literally doing nothing in there.  Standing around cracking bad jokes and coming to terms with what is obviously their suicide.  For a little while they'd deluded themselves into thinking that the other militias were going to come and save them.  That was sad. 
They keep saying that the FBI executed Lavoy Finicum, but I don't think they really believe that.  He's been saying from the beginning, on national television, that he'd shoot anyone who tried to arrest him.  Unsurprisingly, when the arrest was attempted, he ended up getting shot.  They should have just sent him home when it became obvious that he was a complete hothead. 


Most likely, the feds are going to have a real siege now, no more playing around, like they've been doing.  Since that's gonna take time, I'll probably prepare another Kinky Cowgirl CD for when the whole thing's over.  Basically, I've got 2 different 'blonde girl in cowboy hat fucks shota' pics, from 2 different artists, and I plan to use both of them.  Hopefully these guys work out that they're not going to be heroes, and give up.  Unfortunately, I've been listening to them on their livestream for hours, and that's probably not going to happen.  Most of them seem suicidal and delusional. 

If you want to watch the livestreams, they can be found here

---------------------------------------

So anyway, onto the fun!  These pictures are from Gee-Wiz, whose name is strangely difficult to plug into exhentai and gelbooru.  I kept trying to use an 'h' in the Wiz.  I kinda wish he'd done more colored artwork, and I kinda wish he didn't have such a habit of making so many of his women dark skinned, although if/when I use his stuff later, I'll really appreciate his dedication to diversity.  And I probably will use some of his stripper/hooker stuff at some point in the future.  Just not sure when.  Or how.  But I like this picture.  The addition of the rimjob girl complicates things slightly, but hey, it's not too bad.  The boy's face is kinda funny.  Very 'das it mane'. 
The back cover picture was originally just the front cover picture, except, well, there was no difference actually.  I decided to change it, because it felt too boring just having the same pic over and over again.  But oddly enough, there actually weren't that many Gee-Wiz pics out there featuring blonde girls that weren't either very sketchy, or like, at the pool or something.  There were none that  just featured a blonde woman solo, as far as I could tell.  So I ended up just using a pic that kinda looked like the boy, and then changing the girl's hair.  It's not quite as dirty blonde as the one in the front cover, but I think it works alright.  If I'd been smarter, I would have matched the hair colors using the boy's hair as a reference.  But anyway, the ass is deece. 

I picked Kinky Cowgirl because it includes the word "cowgirl" and is alliterative.  Honestly, the name of the album itself is a little uninspired, although I think it's fun enough.  It's a takeoff from 'Home On the Range', by the way.  I guess it works.  Bone is a verb.
The song titles are largely just takeoffs from different classic country songs.  I kinda wish I'd been able to make them more shota-centric, but I guess there's only so many ways you can say 'small dick and no body hair' before you start repeating yourself.  At any rate, fun songs, especially if you know what they're based on.  If you don't, the joke may or may not be lost on you. 

I'll be real, though, this is probably the CD that would be most likely to get actual lyrics written for it.  Especially 'Send Me The Pillow You Cream On'.  That one would be really easy to convert.  'Sucking After Midnight' would be another easy one.  'White Tightin' would take some work, though...

---------------------------------------

So I did the second Sailor Sluts Girlfriends ad, and that'll be out probably either tomorrow, or the day after.  I'll whip up another Kinky Cowgirl CD whenever the Malheur incident resolves itself.  Beyond that, I've got another PinkNoise in Pre-Production, which I'll be starting pretty soon.  I'll be getting back to Lilian Slave Pricing at some point, and I've also got some ideas for a narrative set using another FreeStyle milf set.  So fun times ahead.  As long as you aren't occupying any federal land. 

It's too soon, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment