Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kinky Cowgirl CD Cover 2 Retrospective

Well, the Malheur Standoff is finito, and with it, comes the CD cover that nobody asked for!  I made some attempt to actually think up cowboy themed /ss/ tracks, but honestly, I drew a blank for the most part.  Also, yes, that is Applejack and Spike.  Remember when I said it was really hard to find cowgirl /ss/? 

I do like the role reversals on the front and back cover, that's pretty fun.  Nice that we get spike both times, too.  The different artists is kind of shit, but whatever.  I'm seriously considering going back and changing it to "Hogtied For The Bone Ride", but no, I guess that kind of implies that she's the one getting fucked.  Maybe, not sure.  Anyway, I'll leave it like it is. 

No, of course I went back and changed it.  Anyway, I think it's better now.  Much more lewd, which is what these are supposed to be. 

Anyway, I wrote the first bit of the next SuperSoft block, here's a preview.  Friday's release will still be the Sailor Sluts Intros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment