Friday, March 4, 2016

Boys' CD Covers Retrospective

I'll be going through these quick, because I'm watching House of Cards at the moment, and it's really captivating.

----------------------------

I've wanted to do something like this for a while, but I was never really sure how.  I like that the boys are 'presented' by a more established female performer.  It kinda gives the impression that they're not really independent.  Seems like the Lilians would do something like that.  I wasn't really sure how to do Ha-Ti's tracklist, since he's supposed to be south american, and I don't know shit about south america.  I kinda just winged it.  I didn't want to make a bunch of stupid taco jokes, so I tried to bring in some of his character stuff.  I think it came out bombastically ridiculous enough to be a proper Lilian CD.

----------------------------

Next week will most likely be a return to some of the pamphlets that I've been neglecting.  So expect more SuperSoft, and more Sailor Sluts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment