Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Evangelical Reversal

This is a relatively straightforward one-off about an unnamed Nun, who seduces an evangelical boy using a bunch of sexualized christian hymns. 

-----------------------------------

Preaching to the sire
Down to the wire
Her love takes you hiiigher

-----------------------------------

44075953_p2 - I know it's not *strictly* required, but I really do think that all sisters, regardless of whether they want to become Nuns or not, should take one of the 'Sharing Her Love' courses at the Temple.  I've seen so many Lilians, young *and* old, haranguing others for taking a more cautious approach towards their mentorship, and it really is ridiculous.  Case in point, my most recent convert, Dallas.  Now I'm sure you can tell just by his name, what kind of boy *he* was!  I first laid eyes on him while I was hustling a local Food Bank.  I was trying to work my way up to the part where you actually get *direct contact* with all those horny single moms, and their delectable baby boys.  But that was a long way off.  So I busied myself with sorting jobs, and that was where I met Dallas.  He was quietly humming that old anti-monogamy hymn to himself, "Love is Always to be Shared", and so, I started singing the words.  Well, he gave me the cutest little blush, and before I could get to the *really* spicy parts, he was telling me how in *his* religion, the song is called, 'Take it to Your Lord in Prayer'.  Well at that point, I just decided to play with him, so I started singing some other saucy (and sweet) Lilian hymns, like 'Safe In the Arms of Lilith', 'My Hole is Satisfied', and a personal favorite, 'She Stroked Her Servant's Meat'.

51771681_p4 - Dallas, while *obviously* aroused by my sultry psalms, was, nonetheless, a Jehovan.  The paternalistic concepts of that imposed faith, had wormed their way into his psyche, so of course, he wanted to turn me into a meek little monotheist, post-haste.  But little did he know, the licentious language of Lilian love had also crept in, so instead of doing the *smart* thing, and preaching at me in the safety of the food bank, he agreed to come home with me, and give me his 'witness' there.  Well, I took him to a local Circle spot instead, a private Lilian bath-house and inn, and from there, the only thing he was 'witnessing', was their beautiful, luxurious, and pleasantly empty, heated pool.  When he remarked that he hadn't brought his swimwear, I just gave him a *devilish* grin, and shot back that *his* God had given us a perfectly watertight swimsuit for free!  Well, he didn't *want* to argue with that logic, and soon enough, the two of us were frolicking nude, in the deep end.  I'd pull him underwater, tickle the air out of his lungs, and then replace it with my own, holding him tight, as we gently floated back to the surface.  I knew he was ready for playtime, when I swam up behind him and hooked his smooth little thighs around my neck and shoulders, nuzzling my warm cheek against his stiffness, his tight calves pressing my soft tits together, as we breached the surface like a pair of playful porpoises. 

51771681_p5 - And this brings me back to my original point.  I bet you thought this was the part where I hopped on his back, ruddered him over to the shallow end, and baptized him in love juices.  Well, in the real world, boys have limits, and Dallas, at this point, was still hanging onto a quite a few of them.  I could tell that he'd need a couple more sessions before we could *really* have a good time, but I wanted to at least leave him with a nice, pleasurable memory, to rattle around in his mind late at night, and fuel his fantasies until our next meeting.  When I took him into the ladies' locker room for a quick rubdown disguised as a shower, his 'morals' made an annoying comeback, and he suddenly wouldn't let me touch him.  Well, the (non) dilemma of walking out of the inn with tented shorts, got him on his knees, stroking off in front of me.  In his lust, he once again forgot himself, and in *my* lust, I started massaging my milky breasts, to *really* bring the message home.  When I sensed that he was getting nice and close, I reached down to stroke his hair and face, and began singing another favorite, 'Come and Be Laved'.  By then, I was dripping all over, and like a beacon, my little lost lamb was drawn in to latch and drink, at my 'fountain of grace'.  It wasn't long before he was heaving and panting into my bosom, and making my creamy thighs even creamier, and as I gently pulled him in for a snuggle and a calming rendition of 'Will You Come With Us in Her Domain', he, like many before him, started sobbing and blubbering into my soft bosom, the guilt of his 'betrayal' suddenly hitting him like a ton of bricks.  I just let him get it all out, it had to happen *sometime*.  When he'd recomposed himself, I dried us both off, and took Dallas out for some ice cream, before dropping him off at his place.  It only took a day, before he was calling me up, and begging for more of my joyful noise!

51771681_p5 - I could tell that little Dallas would need a couple more sessions before we could *really* have a good time, but I wanted to at least leave him with a nice, pleasurable memory, to fuel his fantasies until our next meeting.  When I took him into the ladies' locker room for a quick rubdown disguised as a shower, his 'morals' made an annoying comeback, and he suddenly wouldn't let me touch him.  Well, the (non) dilemma of walking out of the inn with tented shorts, got him on his knees, stroking off in front of me.  In his lust, he once again forgot himself, and in *my* lust, I started massaging my milky breasts, to *really* bring the message home.  When I sensed that he was getting nice and close, I reached down to stroke his hair and face, and began singing another favorite, 'Come and Be Laved'.  By then, I was dripping all over, and like a beacon, my little lost lamb was drawn in to latch and drink, at my 'fountain of grace'.  It wasn't long before he was heaving and panting into my bosom, and making my creamy thighs even creamier, and as I gently pulled him in for a snuggle and a calming rendition of 'Will You Come With Us in Her Domain', he, like many before him, started sobbing and blubbering into my soft bosom, the guilt of his 'betrayal' suddenly hitting him like a ton of bricks.  I just let him get it all out, it had to happen *sometime*.  When he'd recomposed himself, I dried us both off, and took Dallas out for some ice cream, before dropping him off at his place.  It only took a day, before he was calling me up, and begging for more of my joyful noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment