Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lilian Slave Pricing 5 Retrospective

It's been a while since I did a Lilian Slave Pricing, but I feel like the absence wasn't too bad, all things considered.  I can come back on that particular set with fresh eyes, and new ideas.

-------------------------------------

I kind of lay it on thick here with the 'the kids are being trained as soldiers' idea, which is a little heavy, especially when you consider that the Lilians are actively targeting ghetto kids to use as commandos and assassins, because they're not willing to risk their own kids.  The more things change, the more they stay the same, right?
Anyway, it's also a little cray how they devise these seemingly innocent and fun activities for the boys, that are really designed to gauge how easily the kids can be turned into enforcers and criminals.  The only saving grace, I guess, is that the real Urkels of the bunch do end up in the 'lab-tech' track.

Good story here, at any rate.  It ended up being a lot more enjoyable to write, than I thought it would be.  Hopefully it's just as enjoyable to read.  As usual, the pics really drive the story, which is what it is.  They're good pics, though.  I think I'm really starting to get the hang of writing for pictures.  I just wish that skill transferred more easily to writing without pictures.  I do eventually want to make regular short stories out of some of these ideas.  I especially want to explore the world after the "Lilian Revolution".

-------------------------------------

So friday will be the last part of SuperSoft, and then next week I'll probably be returning to Sailor Sluts, and then on wednesday, I'll most likely be doing some kind of one-shot, or like a really straightforward and simple sex thing.  I'm thinking that I might experiment with some character-building, and see how it comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment