Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SuperSoft Babysitting Video 1 Retrospective

You know, I really do enjoy having new characters.  I think this one came out really well, even if I probably overwrote on the last page.

------------------------------

This is the last of the SuperSoft videos, and it actually took me a while to figure out how I was going to play this one.  I basically just decided to make this be the example of them going as far as they can with supersoft.  Basically, they've convinced a judge to stick his neck out for them, and allow things like unrestrained erections, open lubrication, and possibly even ejaculation, which normally, would be considered sexual, and therefore restricted.  I did my damndest to try and make this one as good as the first SuperSoft set, although I have no clue whether or not I was successful.  Hopefully I at least didn't end up using 'Darya' instead of 'Daryna'.

I probably could have expanded the groping and caressing scene in the second page, to be more sexual, but I didn't want to write too much, and overwhelm the reader.  Especially since the third page is just so dense.  Hopefully it came out okay.  I really like the story on the third page, I feel like it flows very linearly, and doesn't really overstay its welcome, and it definitely builds on the picture well, but I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before.  But whatevs, it's a ballroom dance /ss/ erotica fantasy.  How often do you see that? 

------------------------------

So next up is either going to be a return to Lilian Slave Pricing, or, more likely, a return to Sailor Sluts.  Then on friday, I'll be finishing up the SuperSoft pamphlet overall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment