Friday, April 8, 2016

Nightly Nun 2 Retrospective

I'll keep these short, I'm really tired today. 

----------------------------------

This is the second half of nightly nun, and there's actually a lot more sexual narrative in this, than in the first one.  Whether it's between the boy and nun, or between the nun and the (unseen) mother, there's just  a ton of sex description going on.  I think that helps to keep this fun and light, which is nice.  You lose a bit of storyline, but really, most of the deeper story stuff was explored earlier.  Even the last page, though, which would have had a lot of the story, kind of skimped out, in favor of sexual narrative.  I had kind of wanted to expand the narrative between the nun and the mom, but I ran out of space, and really, with no pictures, it's not exactly the best direction to move in. 

----------------------------------

Next week will most likely be Gonzo Guide for the most part, but I'm thinking that I'll also do a relatively straightforward sex narrative set about safe sex on wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment