Friday, May 6, 2016

Acolyte Gangbang Etiquette Retrospective

This one was relatively straightforward, although not so straightforward that it didn't require any sort of prewrite.  I like the way it came out, though.  It's pretty tightly done.

------------------------------------------

There was a pretty huge focus here, on expanding the storyline of the Gospel and the Night Journey.  The two are pretty closely related (headcanon) in that the Night Journey is essentially the story of how the Gospel was revealed.  Unlike, for instance, the Quran, which was revealed over the course of 20 years, and amounts to sermons from God to the early muslims, or the Bible, which was written over the course of like 2 to 4 thousand years, and then assembled and translated later, out of manuscripts that often vary in exact text, the Gospel was created in a single night, by Mother Sophia, or at least, that's the story. 
Basically, Mother Sophia prays to Lilith, and is taken to her domain, where she hangs out with Lilith, and Lilith speaks to her about certain things, and she writes those things down, and that becomes the Gospel.  The story of what she and Lilith actually did, though, is the Night Journey, so the two really would be connected, and they'd both be quite necessary, in the way that Hadiths are often necessary to make sense of the Quran, and an understanding of Jewish history is necessary to make sense of the New (and Old) Testament. 

There may or may not have been a better place to put these ideas, but hey, they'll really get fleshed out later, when I finally get around to that Night Journey Ritual pamphlet.  Hopefully I won't have to retcon shit, by the way.  Cause I'm not actually gonna do it.

Anyway, I like the art here, it's really quite nice.  I'm not sure when I decided that Ponfaz' stuff was going to be reserved for this sort of theological Acolyte-centric guide/narrative thing, but apparently I made that decision at some point, so hooray.
The text for these was very tight, and honestly, I probably could have made this a 6 page deal, but I decided to keep it as a 4 pager instead.  I'm kinda second guessing myself, though, since it's a little cramped.  I'll have to keep that in mind next time I do something like this.  A 6 pager would have had more space for me to expand the sexual narrative, which this set is kinda lacking.

------------------------------------------

So next up (on saturday) will be the next bit of BroSis RockyTop.  I think next week, I might finish up Lilian Slave Pricing, and do a bit more Lilian Booty Queens, and just take a break from the ongoing stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment