Sunday, May 8, 2016

BroSis RockyTop Blowjobs

This is the blowjob block for BroSis RockyTop.  It continues the story of Nikau and his as-yet unnamed big sister, at the Lilian mountain shrine.

-----------------------------

Mother's day release
I think it's pretty deece
The loving doesn't cease

-----------------------------

blowcloth - The Shrine Monk, and his lovely Priestess, made it very clear to me that my special weekend needed to be as much about having *platonic* fun, as it was about erotic worship.  This was easy, though, since the area around the shrine is quite beautiful, and pristine.  Loving nature is a part of our faith, so I figured I'd take little Nikau out for a dip!  The two of us had plenty of fun, splashing around in the cool mountain streams, but then the two of us got a little tired, and decided to have a nice bask, under the sun.  I pulled his little head onto my soft bosom, and we laid together, watching the puffy spring clouds roll by.  Of course, being so close to big sister's titties got Nikau a little stiff, and when I cracked a joke about it, *trying* to break the tension, poor Nikau got embarrassed, and scuttled off, hiding his 'shame' from me.  Well, I couldn't have him feeling like that, so I creeped up behind him, and sweetly, but *firmly*, turned him around, pulled his shorts down, and went to town.  His delicious pink tip was dripping with anticipation, and as I kissed it, he shivered in pleasure, his knees quivering, and his little tummy pulsating almost as much as his beautiful cock!  I broke the kiss, and after a few seconds of savoring the taste of his sweet precum, I looked up at him, and told him *never* to hide this lovely thing from me, ever again.  With that, I took him deep into my throat, cupping his tight sack with my palm, and tickling it with my lower lip, as he squealed with pleasure, and exploded into my waiting tummy.

rimjobs - The morning following Nikau's first foray into my mouth, the two of us were pleasantly surprised (well, *he* was surprised) to find a small note, along with our daily herbal delivery.  The Shrine's Priestess was requesting Nikau's presence, for an ablution ritual.  Basically, she gently washes a newly converted virgin boy, *inside* and out, to represent the Temple 'cleansing' his soul of Patriarchal and Jehovan impulses.  Of course, once he was squeaky clean, the ritual called for his Temple Designated Mistress to come and perform the next part of the ritual.  Well, since mommy wasn't there, this 'burden' was all mine!  I made my appearance in the ritual chamber, skyclad aside from a single, amethyst charm hanging from a golden shoestring belt, around my waist.  Nikau looked like he was about to faint, as his eyes went wide, his gaze jumping from my warm, smiling face, to my full, plump, breasts, down my slender form, before finally coming to rest on the glittering gemstone, nestled in my full bush, and shining like a beacon for my beautiful brother to gaze upon, as I sauntered over, and took his stewardship from the Priestess.  She flashed me a knowing smile, and pulled my brother to his feet, as I quickly dipped in behind him, to slip my warm tongue between his smooth cheeks.  His startled gasps quickly turned to pleasured coos, as I wormed my warm, wet, tongue deeper and deeper into him, reaching through his semi-buckling legs, to caress his sack, and tickle his smooth shaft.  Our Priestess, by this point, was grinning like a cat beneath a painting of Our Goddess masturbating.  Clearly, they were both enjoying the show.  Soon enough, I found little Nikau's pleasure button with my tongue, and in only a few strokes, he was screaming my name, and shooting his hot jizz clear across the room. to the horny Priestess' tummy and tits!

fingerblow - After my cute little brother shot his sweet seed, I wasted no time progressing to the next element of the ritual.  Well, I didn't waste *much* time, at least!  I had to give each cheek a kiss, before saying my goodbyes, and of course, gentle kisses turn into playful bites, and succulent squeezing...  Soon enough, though, I was sweeping my little one off his feet, kissing him deeply in my arms, and laying him down on the ritual bed, for his next pleasure.  Without even giving him time to get *soft*, my deft fingers were up his tight hole, and my soft lips were around his stiff pole.  I matched my tender tongue lashings with my furious finger pumps, milking my little lover, while our Priestess read a beautiful gospel verse, about how the mistress has *total* power over her boy's erections, orgasms, and sexuality, overall.  He pumped that hot jizz down my throat again and again, and always, my assaults would continue unabated, until finally, my little brother flopped out of my mouth, spent and exhausted, but most importantly, *mine*!

No comments:

Post a Comment