Sunday, May 8, 2016

BroSis RockyTop Blowjobs Retrospective

Yes, yes, I know.  It's mother's day, and I'm posting a sisterfucker story.  I'm ashamed, and embarrassed.  My soul is forfeit.  :C :C :C

I like the way these came out, though, even if they're a day late.  They are most definitely not a dollar short, and I think they might be some of my better work, overall.

---------------------------------------

The storyline for these is moving in a relatively linear direction, and while I don't think I'll actually be depicting 7 full days of content, I'm certainly on target to pretend like I did. 

I definitely get to the sex a lot quicker with these, than on the last ones.  There's a lot more sexual narrative on each page, as a direct result.  But even the non-sexual elements were largely narrative in nature, even while being theological.  They're discussing the theology, but they're doing it within the context of the narrative.  It works well, I think, and I like the way I'm doing it.

The only thing that I think could have been improved, really, is the length of the writing itself.  I easily push past 1500 characters for more than one of these pages, and that's a lot for the end-user to read.  It's sexual narrative, so it's not a super big deal, but it's still a lot.

Anyway, happy mother's day to you all!  I think it's still mother's day where it's... mother's day...  It's like 2300 here.

---------------------------------------

Next week (or rather, this week) will be a lot of short stuff.  Lilian Booty Queens, the last couple pages of Lilian Slave Pricing, probably the very, very end of Sailor Sluts (remember Sailor Sluts?) and possibly a CD cover or something.  Basically, if you don't like reading, it's your week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment