Thursday, May 19, 2016

Gonzo Guide NonPen 1 and Pussy Namaz 1.5 Retrospective

Well, this was a fucking process.  I thought I was going to just sit down and crank out the rest of Pussy Namaz, and have it be like a 4 page guide/narrative, and be done with it.  Well, I started writing, and ended up with another full page of theological background information, some of which is new, some of which is not new, most of which has to be understood, to understand the rest of the concept, here.  Well, I say it has to be understood, it really doesn't.  None of this is real.  I'm making these things up, so I don't have to explain shit.  Really.
Of course, I can't release a single picture, and I can't really release 5 pictures at once (7chan doesn't like it), so this was my solution.  Do the Gonzo Guide today, instead of Friday, and then finish up Pussy Namaz, which will probably switch to being a linear erotic narrative, on Friday. 

------------------------------------

This installment of Gonzo Guide is actually kind of a two-parter, and I set it up as one.  I don't think I actually say that this is the male-focus part of the NonPen block, but eh, I think it's easy enough to figure out.  The pictures are nice, although the kid's wang is fucking ridiculous.  I particularly like the mom's gentle face in the second picture.  It's very sweet. 
The text for these is pretty standard for Gonzo Guide.  Not linearly sexual, and not really that sexual, at all, which is what it is, although there are shades of it at the end of the first picture.  Most of the focus here, is on worldbuilding, and relatively subtle hints, for the reader to build a personal narrative (fantasy) on top of.  I think...

This last bit of intro (god, I hope it's the last bit of intro) for Pussy Namaz was really super fun to write, and I pull from a couple of different sources.  The bits about praying to Lilith, and having her reshape your brain structure, which wasn't said openly, but was hopefully understood, comes from the book "Liber Lilith", because of course it does. 
The idea, which is very romanticized here, is basically that doing rituals to Lilith essentially invites her into your mind, and once she's in there, she molds you into her perfect little slave-boy.  That idea, by the way, is itself a romanticized version of the change in brain structure that happens through meditation. 
The discussion here essentially compares and contrasts the Lilian approach, with the Jehovan approach, concludes that they're largely just different ways to achieve the same thing, which is interesting from a storyline perspective, and then (finally) moves forward to what the hypothesis actually is. 

The picture was really picked last minute, and was chosen for its narrowness.  Seriously, that's it, I just needed something with very portrait dimensions, so I could fit a lot of text.  I like it, though.  It kind of leads into the next few pictures, and complements the first part of the narrative, that will, again, most likely be very linear, and very personal.  I might even change narrators. 

------------------------------------

So, friday will most likely be the last bit of Pussy Namaz, which started out as a little 4 pager, and has (s)expanded into a 7 pager, and I haven't even gotten to the original pages, yet.  Such is life for a verbose motherfucker.  Anyway, next week will most likely be more of the same.  I'll finish up BroSis RockyTop, finish the NonPen bit of Gonzo Guide, and probably start either the Night Journey Ritual pamphlet, or maybe something else.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment