Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pussy Namaz 1 Retrospective

   ."".  BEHEAD
   |  | THOSE WHO 
   |  | MAKE /SS/
   |  | CAPTIONS
   |  |--.--._ 
   |  | _|  | `|
   |  /` )  |  |
   | /  /'--:__/
   |/  /       |
   (  ' \      |
    \    `.   /
     |       |
     |       |
 
 


I had fun writing these, but I'm just going to say flat out, and up front, yeah, I can see how people might get a little pissed off about what's being said. I don't really go after Christianity so much, and even if I did, nobody's been waging a war against Christianity, with a civilian death count of upwards of a million people, for the last 15 years.

So if you read this, and you get pissed off, well, I'm not taking it down, or rewriting it, but I do understand why it might be disliked, and I do understand how it could be offensive in a way that is unique among my work. To everyone else, yeah, you can call me PC, or call me an SJW, but that is really something that I want to say, before I get into the real retrospective.

------------------------------------

These pictures are apparently hella old, they come from a guy named like, YellowXXXFox, on Tumblr, but his tumblr got deleted a long time ago, and none of his stuff made it off, except for this little bit, I guess. It's really hard to find his stuff anywhere but the hijabi fetish image set on exhentai, which, for whatever reason, is semi-unlisted. So yeah. Rare. The pictures themselves are great, in terms of artistic quality, they depict what I assume is an indonesian/malaysian woman, basically fucking her son (or little brother?) in her hijab/jilbab.

There is a very real question, that many of you may be asking yourselves, and it's actually a very good question. Why is this woman wearing a hijab? She's not muslim anymore, she's Lilian. The Lilians obviously do not have any sort of theological reason to cover up. Well, the reality is that even if she were muslim, she wouldn't need to wear her hijab in her home, with her son, but that's besides the point, really.
The answer to the question of 'why is she in a hijab', is, 'because its exotic and sexy', primarily, and secondarily, 'to let the reader know that we're in the LRI'. I guess, in universe, though, it could be for fashion? She just likes wearing it? She doesn't necessarily want people knowing that she's a Lilian? Maybe she thinks it makes her look more regal and respectable. The nuns in LRLBT wear blue habits, so maybe it's related to that?

So yeah, there was absolutely no reason why this discussion needed to be related to hijabs, or Islam, or the LRI, and I was actually originally going to use a bunch of Zuboroku cunnilingus pics, but I felt like these would add a neat little esoteric element of the fantastic to the overall story.

Those of you who have spent time in or around the muslim community, may have heard this idea that basically, when you 'get' Islam, namaz, or prayer, becomes very peaceful, and even quite pleasurable. This is a similar concept to what Buddhist meditation practitioners call a 'peak experience'. Physical or mental sensation of pleasure, through theological ritual. This idea sorta-kinda exists in the Christian sphere, when you start to get into certain interpretations of the Holy Spirit, but I honestly haven't seen it pushed like the namaz ideas have.

So the basic concept that I'm exploring in Pussy Namaz is this idea that since the young muslims of Iraq would be already used to doing their daily prayers, and focusing their spiritual energy in a theological direction, they'd have an easier time with the more esoteric and spiritual elements of cunnilingus.
There is another idea, which I'm honestly not so sure about, that suggests that the third eye is somehow implemented in namaz, during the sajdah phase. This aligns different pressure points and chakras, and makes the connection between man and divine, more straightforward and simple.  Well, because in the next few pictures, the kid is basically doing sajdah, and using her pubic-mound/womb-area as a type of turbah, it's easy to imagine that if there's any sort of spiritual connections going on between the sacred womb, and the third eye, they'd be in a good position to receive it.
By the way, I'm kinda prewriting the next block, here, that's why I'm being so verbose. This has very little to do with the actual intros that I did here, they're kinda just intros, and there isn't much to say about them. I think they did their job well enough. They introduce the LRI, and Ladies' Renaissance to anybody who didn't play LRLBT, and they get more great art from a great artist out.

So yeah, hopefully I can get all of that esoteric theology weird shit out in like 4,000 characters, for tomorrow or friday. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, hopefully you guys dig this one. It's kind of a departure from my usual stuff. Well, no, it really isn't.

------------------------------------

So, next up is either the meat and potatoes of Pussy Namaz, or, if I'm feeling lazy, the handjob block of Gonzo Guide. This is just a bonus because my power was out and I was bored, so I'll be doing a normal release tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment