Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pussy Namaz 2 Retrospective

Often, when doing these, I'll kind of eschew the regular schedule, and wait a little bit, to actually do the writing.  This is normally done when I don't really know what I want to do, exactly, with a certain topic, and I don't want to fuck it up.  Usually, it works out reasonably well, and I'm glad I waited.  I think this is one of those times.

-------------------------------

I wasn't really sure whether I wanted to do this from the perspective of the boy, the girl, or the researchers/theologians that narrated the intro.  Each approach had its pros and cons. 
If I did it from the PoV of the researchers, I could give a bird's eye view of the action, explaining how each of them felt.  I also wouldn't have the difficulty that comes with suddenly changing from 3rd person to 1st person.  On the other hand, though, it's a very detached PoV, that would probably end up digressing into theory and theology, as opposed to presenting a straightforward sexual narrative. 
If I did it from the PoV of the boy, I could give his interpretation of the events, and talk about how he was feeling, the whole time.  This is particularly important, here, since Pussy Namaz is basically about him, feeling pleasure, in a non-standard way.  Or rather, the whole set is about his pleasure, his orgasm, his spirituality, and his internal monologue.  So why wouldn't we be hearing it from him?  But then, if I did it from his perspective, the narrative would be about licking pussy from a boy's perspective (as opposed to having your pussy licked) and also, I'd have to work out how he was supposed to be feeling.  Also, it would be easy to get distracted with the theology.  Also, verbose 10 year olds. 

I decided, in the end, to write from the perspective of the woman, for a few different reasons.  It's what I'm used to, obviously, I write from the female perspective all the time.  I decided to have the nun essentially focus on his different pleasure responses, and then outsource how he was feeling exactly, to an outro page, that I'll be releasing tomorrow.  From the nun's perspective, it was easy to tell a very linear erotic narrative, while still weaving in certain background info, and minor theological elements, like his mantras. 
I didn't really go into the significance of the sajdah position itself, but, ya know, it's not really that important, for the story at large.  Maybe I'll give it a line in the outro. 

Overall, I like the way this turned out.  There's a lot of character narrative regarding Nayim, and I'm looking forward to bringing him back, at some point.  I'll probably be giving the girl a name, during the outro, because I want her to have some character, as well.  Nayim, or Na'im, if you're spelling things correctly, means 'tranquil' or 'at ease', in Arabic.  Probably.  I'm not sure what I'll name the girl, but I'm thinking it'll be something equally meaningful.  Dima would be funny.  I might go with Houda, though.  We'll see. 

-------------------------------

So monday will probably be the last part of BroSis RockyTop, along with the outro for Pussy Namaz.  Wednesday will more than likely be Gonzo Guide, and then Friday will either be the very end of Lilian Slave Pricing, or possibly like a mutual masturbation narrative between Nayim and probably Dima, because I think it would be funny to name her Dima. 

No comments:

Post a Comment