Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pussy Namaz 2

This is the second element of Pussy Namaz.  It is bulk of the erotic narrative, for this set, and tells the story of the nun and her young lover. 

--------------------------------------

Betwixt the thighs
There are no lies
Her pleasure buys
The love of guys

--------------------------------------

 01showing - One thing that I *really* love about boys, is their natural curiosity.  Nayim wasn't *totally* innocent, we'd had plenty of relaxed evenings in, snuggling on the couch, enjoying a bit of herbal tea, and leafing through some *very* tasteful nudes of the Mosul priestesses.  The pictures were quite tame, though.  Open robes, full bush, sultry bedroom eyes, and a coy smile.  Very appealing, but hardly graphic.  Nayim didn't mind, of course, but he wasn't really learning any anatomy from the photobooks.  I *needed* a good pussylicker for the experiment, though, so before we started the testing proper, I decided to sit him down, and give him the grand tour.  The books say that you should put him on the ground, or bend over, so he can see easy, but I had a *hunch* that he'd 'assume the position', if I gave him half a chance to, and I was not disappointed!

02teaching - Most boys, when facing their first pussy, are a little nervous, and little Nayim, who had, only weeks before, made a point of looking away from my *bare feet*, was no exception.  Of course, when a previously pious Jehovan boy gets nervous, he chants his mantras, and replacing *those*, was one of my first actions, as his guide and lover.  He took to them well, and I was quite pleased to hear his lovely recitations, soothing and calming his shivering little fingers, as he played and explored, finding his rhythm, and enjoying the lascivious responses from my satisfied slot.  One *very* interesting little effect, that I noticed, was that the hotter I got, the more his mantras started to line up with his rhythms, and slowly but surely, he started to put *himself* into a trance, and like a tired little kitten, he *slowly* drooped down, closer and closer to my dripping quim, until he was prostrated before me, nuzzling his little cheeks into my thighs, and happily stroking my warm kitty.

03practice - I *really* started noticing differences, when Nayim got those pretty pink lips around my clit.  The change was quite palpable, his shoulders dropped, his back arched, and he let out a *very* satisfied sigh, to mirror my own.  He began to rise, for a second, no doubt to ask me what was going on, but I held his head in place, to keep him down where he belonged, and on task.  I wasn't about to let this chance slip away!  I cooed instructions and encouragement down to him, stroking his soft hair, and watching his adorable little ass wiggle and shake, as he panted and moaned into my quivering cunt.

04success - I'm not sure *why*, exactly, but Nayim managed to give me a *really* great orgasm!  This is something that I'd noticed before, with mirrored pleasure, but I'd always assumed that those boys were just *really good*.  Well, Nayim, for all his enthusiasm, wasn't *that* skilled, mechanically, and on paper, I shouldn't have been coming that hard.  But between the hot breath of his panting, and the delicious vibrations of his tongue, as he moaned into me, I couldn't help but squeeze him, *hard*, against my pussy, and when his spirit eye hit that special little spot, right over my womb, I couldn't help but scream in ecstasy, gripping his head tightly, as waves of blissful pleasure washed over me.  I looked down at Nayim, and couldn't help but giggle at his fluttering eyelids, and dreamy, languid, smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment