Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Super Slutty CD Covers Retrospective

These were fun to do.  CD Covers pretty much are.  I'm sick again, so I'm taking it easy, but I figured I'd get something out today.  I'm doing tuesdays and thursdays now, since I'm putting so much time and energy into coding and building and writing for LRLB.  Things are coming along, though. 
For those of you who are interested, you can view the partial script here.  It's only the parts of the game that I've written since like, Sunday, so it's not much, but it's good stuff, and it's all implemented.  Still taking ideas and thoughts and stuff, by the way, email them to m5kLRLB@yandex.com, they really do help.

------------------------------------

There's not a ton to say about these, although I definitely do want to say that the first one, with Peach, is a little bit gayer than I'd like.  It's not gay, really, and the last one may have been gayer still, since it was with a futa that I just wrote in as a strapon wielding femdom, but still.  This one has no women in it, so maybe it's gay.  But then, maybe not.  As usual, I really love the bombastically sexual rhyming content.  It's fun.  Just wish the pics were more... womanish.

Kinky Cowgirl's CD cover came out really nice, I think, although I would have liked to have had her pussy in the shot.  It's strangely difficult to find good landscape nudes of humanized Applejack, let alone good /ss/ scenes.  I need landscape pics for the front cover, but all I had, aside from shitty 'after rape' pics, were non-nudes, which aren't very interesting.  So I just cut off her pussy.  I considered adding it back in like in Freaky Femped - Double Stuffed, but it didn't really look right.  Messed up the symmetry of her arms.  I think it came out well enough, though.  The song names were pulled from rockabilly this time. 
By the way, do y'all kind of imagine what some of these songs would sound like, in your head, when you read/see these CD Covers?  I do, and it's a lot of fun. 

------------------------------------

So I'm thinking that by friday, I'll have a functioning demo, for the first couple days of gameplay for LRLB.  I'm not 100% sure about that, though.  Thursday will either be some sort of thing that explains the skilltree in a lore-friendly way, or just more Gonzo Guide, depending on whether I'm able to figure out how to explain the skilltree in a lore-friendly way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment