Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Big Bone for the Crone Zone Monterey Priestess Retrospective

So let's get it out of the way, first and foremost, so I'll only have to say the word once.  Yes, this is a cuckqueen thing.  I didn't mean for it to be one, initially, but I started writing, and it ended up becoming one. 

--------------------------------------

I really like the way that this came out, except maybe for one thing.  I wish I'd had more pictures.  I damn near used a bh2 pic of either a dark haired boy fucking some older lady, or a MILF rolling up behind a loli, because I really needed another page, here.  I needed an introductory page for this story, and I needed it bad.  I didn't have it, though, and I couldn't find anything that would realistically fill in for one, either.  So the intro wound up being on the stripping page, and then the stripping wound up being on the spanking page, and the handjob page ended up running really light, and then the fucking page wound up being a wall of text.  I really just needed another page, or maybe another 2 pages, to make this work.  Unfortunately, I only get what I get, and I don't get much. 

I liked the overall story here, though.  The mother and son have a really interesting relationship.  Obviously, the mom is a switch, and her son probably is, as well.  I tried to write everything in this laid back style, where nothing really seems all that serious, and especially, I wanted to get the idea across, that the mom really likes it, when her kid goes out and fucks other women.  Maybe she likes it in general, when the men (boys) in her life go out and fuck other women, because she's into that specific fetish.  Maybe that's what got her into being an Acolyte managing Priestess in the first place.  Anyway, I liked writing her as being really voracious with her son, and I liked writing her as being hyperaware of all the different elements that show that he was fucking another lady.  Writing about their somewhat complex, but also very vibrant relationship was fun, as well.  I really enjoyed writing this one. 

--------------------------------------

So next up is most likely going to be that one request from 7chan, which will end up being the outro to the Pagan Visits block.  After that, I might tackle some other requests (now is the time for requests), and then I'll get back to Crone Zone, for what might be the final block.  Maybe somewhere in between, I'll do the MMF theology block.  It really is something that I've got a hankering to do, and it's something that I think I can do really quickly, as well.  So expect it. 

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me the name of the artist on the images you use for the crone zone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bh2, a good artist, but they haven't updated in a while.

    http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12201844
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/bh2/profile
    https://exhentai.org/g/632068/718fec12f4/

    ReplyDelete