Saturday, August 6, 2016

Big Bone for the Crone Zone San Fransisco Retrospective

Y'all wanna hear some cray?  I actually had this whole thing written out on Thursday night, right up to "I came to realize something".  At that point, I kind of got writers block, and I wasn't sure what to do with the ending.  Well, I gave it some thought, and sat on it for a few days, and came up with the ending.  Hopefully it's deece.

---------------------------------------------

This is a bit of a departure from the normal story that we've been having so far, and probably the next little installment will be a departure as well, since it's probably going to be the Priestess and her son telling their little story.  Maybe not.  We'll see.  Anyway, this was decent fun to write, since it approaches the Acolyte's job from a different angle.  He initially doesn't really want to fuck anyone, he just wants to chillax on the beach and watch the waves.  I was initially going to have the woman do a bunch of lewd yoga poses, and encourage him to jerk off, and that would be the story, but I felt like I've done that story, and others like it, far too much, and this is never give a fuck august, so I decided to take the path less traveled. 

I like the little relationship that these two build, where she kind of takes on a role in between a mentor, and a therapist, maybe a sex therapist, maybe not.  But she's totally cool with him taking his frustrations out on her pussy, possibly because she knows that she can always overpower him, like when she smacks him down with her bodacious booty, and then swings around to suck him off the rest of the way.  Which is really kind of a hooker move, isn't it?  But anyway, she basically knows what he needs, and how to give it to him, and what he needs to hear, and how to tell it to him.  It's an interesting little detour from the regular story, and I think it was really worth the time that it took to get out. 

---------------------------------------------

So next up is more than likely more Pagan Visit, this time we'll be learning about the crunchy hippies, which should be fun.  Then I'll do some more of Crone Zone, when our intrepid young superslut finally makes it to Monterey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment