Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Living Gospel Retrospective and General Retrospective

Well, I guess I ran out of time.  There were a lot of things that I wanted to do for this project, but, oh well.  I might come back to this at some point, or I might not.  I guess we'll see.  It's not like I haven't ever fucked off for months on end, though.  I feel like this is as good a sendoff as any, though.  I really like the way this one came out.  It's either poetic, or I'm pretentious.  Probably the second one.

---------------------------------------------------

At any rate, like I said, I really dig how this came out.  It's very tight, somewhat by design, but somewhat by luck.  It was supposed to be 10 pages, but when I got to the end, it just looked so good (to me) that I decided against taking it further.  I like that this kind of wound up being something akin to the Position Pamphlet, but with a much tighter, and more theological focus.  It also helps that it's short. 

One of the things that I really liked, was that I was largely able to fill out the lines fully, and separate everything into nice, neat, little blocks.  It wasn't always perfect, but it often did end up looking pretty decent, I think.  The first lines at least, are generally formatted decently well. 

I really love the pictures that I used here.  The girl is super fun looking, and she's kind of the archetype, of what a Lilian is "supposed" to look like.  Maybe with a bigger ass, but she's definitely got that nice hourglass figure.  Huge tits are obviously a plus.  What I really like is how expressive she's drawn.  The artists gave her a lot of character.  Some nice outfits, too.

---------------------------------------------------

So.  This is pretty much it, as far as the project goes.  I miiiiiiiight come back to do some of the little things, that I was planning on doing, or I might not.  Not sure.  I'm kind of emotionally invested in ending the project, at this point.  The shuffling stuff around in the omnibus will happen, that's easy.  The other stuff probably doesn't really need done, at the end of the day.  We'll see, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment