Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pagan Visits AgaMoms Retrospective


This one's been waiting damn near a week to come out, but yay, it's finally here.  I can only hope that it's as glorious as we all know it should be. 

-------------------------------

Originally, I was going to call these people "chopper moms", but I felt like it had too many characters, and too many syllables, and I ran into these problems when I was writing about the first group, so I decided to just shorten it to "AgaMoms", which sounds more than a little pretentious, but whatever, it's difficult to give a shit about anything, this late in the game.  I've pretty much got 14 or 15 days left to either close out or seriously mothball the entire project, so I don't have time to care about these things.  AgaMoms is fine.

I tried to heavily imply that the Lilians have got every bedroom and bathroom at their farm/ranch housing wired up for sight and sound, because they're really trying to use these Pagans as a type of reserve army of labor, and eventual supplementary breeding stock, during their revolution. 
Yesterday, I put dates and proper names on everything aside from the magazines.  You'll see it when I release the Omnibus, but if you're not inclined to wait for shit, here's a little sample of what I've got so far.  I made these basically just to have some level of continuity with the story, dates-wise, and to provide a nice delineation between sets, when these finally go up on exhentai, which is literally happening, whether I'm ready or not, at the end of this month.  I have shit to do, and this project will probably not be a part of that shit.

Anyway, the revolution (as in, the Lilian end of LRLBTaisen) takes place in either late 1999, or early 2000, and this pamphlet, which is called, "Building Friendships With Our Pagan Sisters", was released in October of 1997.  They all know the revolution is coming, so they're making some attempt to prepare for it.  Or at least, that's the story in my headcanon.  I need to go back through the dates, at some point, and make sure that the stories all square with the welfare change of 1996, since I do bring that up often.  I just noticed that Mennonite Madness (now called, "The Mormon Gambit") didn't gel with the dates.  I should have been giving these things unofficial dates the whole time...

But most of this is just me collecting my thoughts, and who wants to hear about that?  I tried to put some nice little erotic narratives in this one, and I think I got some of them across, which is nice.  This bit is mostly more of just buildup for the next little piece, on the EroMoms. 

-------------------------------

So probably next up is going to be some collection of magazine intros, because I actually need to do like 3 or 4 of those, to close that whole thing out.  Then I can date the magazines, and decide what I'm going to do with those advertisements from like, 2 years ago.  Expect a bit more Pagan Visits, probably just EroMoms, possibly a little erotic narrative, and then the outro, if the erotic narrative doesn't wind up being the outro itself.  I'll be finishing up Crone Zone hopefully this week as well, and then I can move onto either organizing things for the final release, or polishing up little things like Pussy Namaz, and a few others.  Maybe I'll do a couple of little narratives or guides, or theological dealios.  Maybe not.  It's the 14th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment